• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

early scan showed nothing(Final decison tomorrow)

Hi u lot sorry im so late but ive only got home.

Well i was sitting there an hour early and the midwife was talking to me .It was a different one so i was explaining that this was my 4th scan and that i got my positive result on the July 12th and i should have been 9 weeks and the fact that the sac was 9mm. She said it was hard to tell but said that she thought i looked ready for a bad results(not in a nasty way). Well i got called in then they had a man(in his 30s) but he was training. I explained it all again and she looked thru my scans saying that they where small at the start. She said that i had 1 son so that was a good thing incase this wasn’t a good result. She said that she was not going to do a tummy one so just did a internal one and...................

https://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd275/secretwomenuk/blinkies/baby7weekscan.jpg

Im 7 week exactly. This is proof that google is good to read but not always 100% true as there is room for error in these scans. I was crying so i didn’t even get to ask the sac size as i was just happy that there was a heartbeat.

Poor doc, thought he was going to see his 1st blighted ovum in person

Just had some bad news myself so im hoping PP brings us good news! I neeeeed some good news to cheer me up! :hissy:

She did mention about picking her boy up and being on the other side of town so could be a little while yet!

:hugs: r u ok?

aaahhhh congratulations!!!!! been waiting all day 2 hear ur news !!!!!!! so so so plsed for u ,now send some baby dust my way!!! happy n healthy 9mth :) x x x

WHOOOOOO HOOOO!!!!!!!!

:happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Thats just what we wanted to hear!

Forgot to ask in pm...any more follow ups?

WHOOOOOO HOOOO!!!!!!!!

:happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Thats just what we wanted to hear!

Forgot to ask in pm...any more follow ups?

nope just my 12 week scan. I will have to contact my doc so they put it back 2 weeks:rofl:

Just wana says thanks girls for putting up with my moaning.:hugs:

hope suzanne is guna be ok now !!!! totally feel for u i had same sort of situation 2yr ago not nice n very stressful,my partners son has always lived with him,but when i got with him 2.5yr ago she decided she didnt like it,soon sorted it out tho,n since this happened never seen her since....shes never bothered about her son(who is 13 and i idealise him)all she was othered about was her ex moving on with his life!! anyway hope ur ok!!??

:happydance:FAB news hun!!

What happens now? do you get another scan or wait till 12 weeks? So pleased you seen a heartbeat... How come your less than you thought, OV later?
So pleased for you and your hubby xxx

:happydance:FAB news hun!!

What happens now? do you get another scan or wait till 12 weeks? So pleased you seen a heartbeat... How come your less than you thought, OV later?
So pleased for you and your hubby xxx

must have ovulated later than thought(i wasnt doing ovulation tests this time). I also got my :bfp: a week late also. Tho i cant explain the 2 weeks behind. Who knows.

I think this is a great storey for ttc as sometimes u think uve missed the ovulation day and u havent

:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo: i am so pleased 4 u hun. heres to a very happy healthy 9 (ish) months

lots and lots of :hugs:

hope to catch u in 1st tri very soon!!!!

sara

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

i'm so happy for you porkpie...........it brings a tear to my eye, now you just have to relax and enjoy your 9 months :)

Well all the best for a happy and healthy pregnancy honey!!

Think you should be having words with baby when he/she arrives safe in your arms in 9 months ish:rofl: xxx

Yeay Im sooo glad 4 u!!! Been checking this thread every hour!

congrats PorkPie so happy to hear your news!! Have a happy & healthy 9 months!! xo

Thats wonderful news PP, really chuffed for you and your mini PP :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->