• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

early scan showed nothing(Final decison tomorrow)

Congratulations hun. So glad you got some good news.

:hugs:

Aw PP I am so so happy for you!!

I have been thinking about you all day at work!!!

So glad everything is ok!!

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Emma.xx

Just had some bad news myself so im hoping PP brings us good news! I neeeeed some good news to cheer me up! :hissy:

She did mention about picking her boy up and being on the other side of town so could be a little while yet!

:hugs: r u ok?

I am now hun :happydance::happydance: stuff the ex gf and my job they can easily be sorted this is what ive been sat around all day waiting to hear... am I allowed to say "I told you so" LMAO :rofl: Absolutley fantastic news sweetie, I got a tear in my eye right now cos im sooo happy for you! Another 5 weeks and you get another scan, can you wait that long LOL! :hugs:

Thanks to all you ladies for your kind words, your the bestest :hugs:

Hi u lot sorry im so late but ive only got home.

Well i was sitting there an hour early and the midwife was talking to me .It was a different one so i was explaining that this was my 4th scan and that i got my positive result on the July 12th and i should have been 9 weeks and the fact that the sac was 9mm. She said it was hard to tell but said that she thought i looked ready for a bad results(not in a nasty way). Well i got called in then they had a man(in his 30s) but he was training. I explained it all again and she looked thru my scans saying that they where small at the start. She said that i had 1 son so that was a good thing incase this wasn’t a good result. She said that she was not going to do a tummy one so just did a internal one and...................

https://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd275/secretwomenuk/blinkies/baby7weekscan.jpg

Im 7 week exactly. This is proof that google is good to read but not always 100% true as there is room for error in these scans. I was crying so i didn’t even get to ask the sac size as i was just happy that there was a heartbeat.

Poor doc, thought he was going to see his 1st blighted ovum in person

Oh that's fab news Porkpie!! I was thinking about you today - I'm so happy it turned out okay. :happydance:

That is wonderful, i am so delighted for you. :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Just had a thought, how many weeks pg did it make u when you got your positive? XXX

OH PP im sooooooooooooo happy i could cry! Im so glad everything is looking good now! Please enjoy the rest of your pregnancy!! :D

Great news - hopefully you can start to relax and enjoy your pregnancy. xxxx

Yippee!! What good news - now you can relax and enjoy a healthy and happy nine months!!!! xxx

:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

Just thought I would come back in and run round like a loony for no reason other than..... cos I can!!! :blush:

Yey, congratulations to you. I'm so happy for you. :yipee:

Thats brilliant news!!! So pleased for ya chick :happydance: xx

Just had a thought, how many weeks pg did it make u when you got your positive? XXX

This confuses me???????? Am i right in saying 3 weeks and 2 days as it was the 12th of july(and im counting back from yeterday). That was with an asda cheapie an then a clear blue digi and then b4 that i had what i thought was evaps on ebay cheapies about a week b4 Is that possible?????

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->