• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

early scan showed nothing(Final decison tomorrow)

Ah hunny... I've not been on for a few days and got really worried when saw your topic... am soooooo pleased to see that you're okay and that everything seems to be fine!!!

As you and I are similar dates, have you had any pg symptoms? Like extreme fatigue/sore bb's/cramping/extra wind?

ages b4 i got my :bfp: i had the whole boob thing and the heavy swolleness in my bladder but thats it. My boobs dont really feel that way anymore tho the nipples and surrounding area is still really dark. I dont raelly feel that tierd tbh compared to last 2 times and havent had sickness yet just more of a acid feel in my stomach especially in the morning. I think they dont think im as far on as i thougth tho

How u feeling?

Oh my god!!!!
Porkpie... i've missed all the drama.. so glad its looking positive for you though! Its excellent news its more than doubling... all good. Have everything crossed for you it continues to double till you get your scan....:happydance:

ages b4 i got my :bfp: i had the whole boob thing and the heavy swolleness in my bladder but thats it. My boobs dont really feel that way anymore tho the nipples and surrounding area is still really dark. I dont raelly feel that tierd tbh compared to last 2 times and havent had sickness yet just more of a acid feel in my stomach especially in the morning. I think they dont think im as far on as i thougth tho

How u feeling?

It's really strange how your body's behaving, I wonder where they're going to date you!! I wonder how early they think you are. I guess it would explain the very late :bfp:

I'm ok thanks hun, bb's are very sensitive, am so very very tired, could easily sleep all day, have such bad wind I put DH to shame and I end up very uncomfortable at work as I can't just let go around my colleagues (tmi.. sorry!!) and cramps are sometimes a little worse than AF cramps.. which sometimes sends me into panic mode as I want this to be a sticky bean!! But so far so good... not a single sign of spotting or blood!

I have a doctors appt on Monday and hopefully they will be able to advise what they'll do about dating me... cos I only have a rough idea when my last AF was and no idea when I ovulated.

Keeping everything crossed for you, at least you have people looking after you already...which is great!!!!!! I'm dragging hubby with me on Monday so he can be a bit more demanding for early scans etc.

:hug:

How u feeling?

It's really strange how your body's behaving, I wonder where they're going to date you!! I wonder how early they think you are. I guess it would explain the very late :bfp:

I'm ok thanks hun, bb's are very sensitive, am so very very tired, could easily sleep all day, have such bad wind I put DH to shame and I end up very uncomfortable at work as I can't just let go around my colleagues (tmi.. sorry!!) and cramps are sometimes a little worse than AF cramps.. which sometimes sends me into panic mode as I want this to be a sticky bean!! But so far so good... not a single sign of spotting or blood!

I have a doctors appt on Monday and hopefully they will be able to advise what they'll do about dating me... cos I only have a rough idea when my last AF was and no idea when I ovulated.

Keeping everything crossed for you, at least you have people looking after you already...which is great!!!!!! I'm dragging hubby with me on Monday so he can be a bit more demanding for early scans etc.

:hug:

good luck at docs

I have another blood test today.

It was 382 last time and i would love it to be about 1000 (well even double) as that would mean that on tuedsay im hopefully past 1500 and then they should hopefully see something:happydance:

good luck at docs

I have another blood test today.

It was 382 last time and i would love it to be about 1000 (well even double) as that would mean that on tuedsay im hopefully past 1500 and then they should hopefully see something:happydance:

Thanks hun! OOOh... good luck for the test! I hope the level is high!!! Keep us updated! Surely if you're not past 1500 on Tuesday then you will be by Thursday!!!

Hope Drs went well today hun ...
Im seding doubled hcg levels your way :) .
Keep us updated hun . xxxx

been told to ring back in half an hr as their computer has froze:hissy:

Took 3 attempts to get blood this time and the 3rd time they had to get an anesthetist to come down and do it

hurry up 30 mins and be over:baby: I hate waiting

wow they like to keep you waiting hey hun ...
Ill be here in half hour anyways to check , But i bet they doubled nicely :) . xxx

i had this post in 1st tri but i cant find it so i will just post in here until i get the all clear. I hope u girls dont mind, its just that i cant class myself as pregnant fully until i get past seeing a baby in the sac:baby:

Oh PP i cant believe they are making you wait :hissy: i am sure it will all be fine and that they have doubled nicely. I'll be back later for the update :) xxx

833 :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

yeha

They said that i dont need any more blood taken (phewww) as they will expect it to be around 1600 on tuesday so to come back at 1:45 on thursday for an internal exam. She said there is still a chance the sac will be empty so not to panic if it is. I may also see mybe say just the yolk sac but either way they will scan me again after to make sure a baby is there!

Thursdays a long wait:hissy: but it will be worth it:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->