• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

early scan showed nothing(Final decison tomorrow)

Way To Go pp ...
Iam soooo chuffed for you , Now you can enjoy it all :) . So happy for your good news .

Great news to hear ur hormone levels are doubling up nicely Porkpie. Sounds like ur getting good treatment up at the hospital. Waiting till thursday may seem an age but sure you can while away the hours here on BnB. Glad things are going well for you.

:happydance::happydance::happydance:
Glad everythings going well and you dont need more bloods!

Thursday will fly by

Thats excellent hun, yeah try not to worry now everything is going well so try and relax , c'mon liccle bean grow, grow, grow. xxx

Porkpie - Thats fab news!!! :happydance: So so pleased for you!!

YAY no more blood tests for now.... until ya start having the normal blood tests! Fantastic news that you are doubling up hun! Cant wait to hear your news on Thursday :happydance:

Fantastic news, took a while to catch up with bein away!

Keep going bean!

Excellent news PP!!! Thursday will be here before you know it!! Keeping all things crossed for you!!! xxx

aww, so glad hunni, your docs are being pretty ace aren't they I'm so pleased! Wondeful news!

Woohoo! Fab news hun. I've been away all weeeknd...and said to hubby all the way home...."Can't wait to get on BnB and see how Porkpie is doing....soooooo hope those results are ok!" and yay! So pleased for you hun xxx

Fantastic news PP....good to hear everything is going so well....congratulations!! Bring on the scan....!!!! Try to enjoy it...

Lots of love and hugs

Hey PP....

Just been to docs and she asked when my last period was, so I mentioned that the last full one was 12 May but had 2 day bleed on 6th June so not really sure, without a seconds hesitation she said that in that case she's referring me to the midwife for an early scan... and here I thought I was going to have to beg and plead for an early scan! (with last pregnancy I didn't have a single scan... not even after I miscarried)

Anyway... so now I wait to hear from midwife... but am so pleased that I'll be able to have a scan sooner than 12 weeks! It'll put my mind at ease I think, plus I'll get firmer idea of how far gone I am!

So excellent news for the both of us.... you my dear only have three more sleeps till your next scan!! Hurrah!!!!!

:hugs:wow i have just been speed reading this thread to make sure everything was ok - and it is!!! fab news pp - congratulations!! sounds like a really healthy pregnancy to me!! :hug:

Woohoo! Fab news hun. I've been away all weeeknd...and said to hubby all the way home...."Can't wait to get on BnB and see how Porkpie is doing....soooooo hope those results are ok!" and yay! So pleased for you hun xxx

:rofl: im soo popular :rofl:

Hey PP....

Just been to docs and she asked when my last period was, so I mentioned that the last full one was 12 May but had 2 day bleed on 6th June so not really sure, without a seconds hesitation she said that in that case she's referring me to the midwife for an early scan... and here I thought I was going to have to beg and plead for an early scan! (with last pregnancy I didn't have a single scan... not even after I miscarried)

Anyway... so now I wait to hear from midwife... but am so pleased that I'll be able to have a scan sooner than 12 weeks! It'll put my mind at ease I think, plus I'll get firmer idea of how far gone I am!

So excellent news for the both of us.... you my dear only have three more sleeps till your next scan!! Hurrah!!!!!

:happydance: for the early scan

good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back