• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

early scan showed nothing(Final decison tomorrow)

well woke up with a reall burning senation this morning and was in so much pain (tho not cramps so i wasnt worried).

Welll started bleeding and nearly died. It wasnt heavy enought to be on my underwear but def visable easily on the tissue.
I wasnt having cramps but went to the hopital as i was real sacred. They tested my urine and there was blood and protein(i think they say 2+) whatever that means?

They scanned me and couldnt see a sac when they should have been able to today. They seen that cyst again then wanted a senior doc to see me as she said she even looked in it to see a foteus(an eptopic pregnnacy). I nearly died as they seen that last time and where not concerned. Well it turned out ok! The bleeding is normal with UTIs. phewwwwwwwwwww The cyst is just on the outside of my uterus.

The senior doc found a small sac thats only about 3mm so there u go it turned out fine. I was supposed to get a scan on thursday to see my progress but they are leaving it to monday as there wont be much of a change in 2 days.
I took these pics on my phone when i was waiting for the senior doc:rofl: Yes im a nut! :rofl: They are the wrinig way round, bt ignore the circle part.

The top dark area is my bladder and the shadowly circle area is my uterus and beside that is the cyst. I swear its the way that my blighted ovum looked last time(when it was starting to collapse). You cant see the sac as that was the 1st docs scan but just thought i would include it

https://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd275/secretwomenuk/blinkies/Photo0009.jpg

https://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd275/secretwomenuk/blinkies/Photo0010.jpg

https://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd275/secretwomenuk/blinkies/Photo0011.jpg

https://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd275/secretwomenuk/blinkies/Photo0012.jpg

God i started panicing as i read this. Glad everything is OK, good luck for the scan on monday hunni xx

Im suuuchhhhhh a drama queen aimt i? I swear when i seen blood i thought it was over

im away to google how far on i am with a 3mm sac:rofl:. I have a scan from my wee boy at 6wks 5 days and he was 0.73 cm so thats 7.3 mm and i think i read b4 that it grows 1mm each day

imawat to gooooggglllleeee

yep its 1 mm day and apprently im only 4 weeks with a 3mm sac how can that be????????????????????????? Its so confussing :hissy:

https://www.brooksidepress.org/Prod...trasound/1st_trimester_ultrasound_scannin.htm

PP could you start a new thread please, it worries me when you post in this one ...

:hug:

I'm with Snowdrop, start a new one for more info PP!!

I hope that everything is ok when they do the next scan hun and it works out well for you. Seems as though it is going to be fine and they found a sac xxx:hugs:

ok i wil update u all in monday when i have more news

Please don't go! I didn't mean go away until Monday!!

*yikes, what have I done???*

Please come back PP .... in a new thread. You could call it "Come chat with Porkpie" or "It's Porkpie time!"

Please come back PP .... in a new thread. You could call it "Come chat with Porkpie" or "It's Porkpie time!"

:rofl::rofl: dont worry o know what u mean its just that i got told not to do multiple posts. If i start a new one then some1 will reply on this anyway and i will have 2 posts.This happened in 1st tri also:cry: I odmt think they like it, tho it wasnt meant on purpose and also people where asking in 1st tri why i had this in ttc and i explained that i wanted to chat to u lot until i get a confirmed pregnany as i have got loads of support on here . Hopefully this will help u ttc people that get a :bfp: and need to get early scans etc

I'm with Snowdrop, start a new one for more info PP!!

I hope that everything is ok when they do the next scan hun and it works out well for you. Seems as though it is going to be fine and they found a sac xxx:hugs:

i had a blighted ovum last time tho and at nearly 13 weeks there was still just a sac:cry:

:rofl::rofl: dont worry o know what u mean its just that i got told not to do multiple posts. If i start a new one then some1 will reply on this anyway and i will have 2 posts.This happened in 1st tri also:cry: I odmt think they like it, tho it wasnt meant on purpose and also people where asking in 1st tri why i had this in ttc and i explained that i wanted to chat to u lot until i get a confirmed pregnany as i have got loads of support on here . Hopefully this will help u ttc people that get a :bfp: and need to get early scans etc

Ah, that makes sense, sorry I didn't know you were having 'multi-post' issues, you carry on posting and ignore me - we like having you around.

And I'm happy to try anything that might spread a little BFP dust around! :rofl:

oh my word... nearly died when started reading your post you left this morning!!!! So glad that all is okay! How very strange about the 4 week thing? Surely that can't be right!!!

Am so sad that my pc wont show your pics!! I hope they look good!!!

I was worried & scared when I started reading this post again!!!! I am so glad you are ok PP. Roll on Mon for scan. I might have to do a sneaky logon whist at work on Mon afternoon when boss has gone home to check that all is ok.

It is a scary title.....can you not change it now we all know there's a bean!

Good luck PPie. Keep relaxed though :D lol at taking phone pics while doc as gone? your ticker says 6 weeks? is that from last period? Don't you conceive roughly 2 weeks after that so baby will only be 4 weeks? or something lol!

Ok iam a compleate numpty and dont understand scans at all lol ..
Is the dark circle the sac ?? (Just out of curiosity lol) ..
I hope Monday goes A ok PP hun .. At least the Drs are looking after you well :) , And iam glad everythings ok for you hun . xx

Good luck PPie. Keep relaxed though :D lol at taking phone pics while doc as gone? your ticker says 6 weeks? is that from last period? Don't you conceive roughly 2 weeks after that so baby will only be 4 weeks? or something lol!

I think I would agree with this! I think ya dates sound about right sweetie! But we now gotta wait till Monday for more info.... arghhhh LOL! Fingers crossed everything keeps on progressing nicely hun! x x x :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->