early scan

SparklesHeart

Reaction score
So since I can't tell anyone else I'm telling all of you, I have scan booked for 8.30am Thursday. I will be 5weeks 6 days by my calculations. So relieved it's soon. I had a terrible ectopic 6 years ago and I just can't relax until I know it's where it's meant to be! I know there won't be much to see, but I flickering hb in the correct place is enough for me right now! Yippee!
Will post a pic when I've been.

Had my scan this morning! They found the baby via abdominal scan, am right with my dates! Saw yolk sack, baby and heartbeat! So relieved!

That's so good too hear Congrats. I'm gutted I have to wait another 7weeks.

congrat Sparkles.

We are so close in the dates. I just got my first ultrasound this morning too, and mine is at 5w6d like your. Happy and healthy 9 months to all of us.

Thanks everyone!
Herding dogs I updated in the 3rd post, it went great! Saw the HB and yolk sack and baby, soo happy!

Awww Great News :) I had mine and I have been put Back to the Same date as you :) x

Thanks! A lot of times I am on my phone on the mobile site and it does wonky things/ I'm in bed not paying attention. :) Congrats on the good looking scan!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->