Early symptoms just like 1st pregnancy but surely too early?!

LittleMum

Mum to 22 mth old and ttc
Reaction score
Ok so I'm only on 16cd but already experiencing a serious increase in going for a wee! Definitely not a bladder infection as I've had those before and nothing like it!

I had this early on in my first pregnancy but can't remember exactly when?! But surely this is too early to be experiencing symptoms?! I'm not due on until next Friday 13th.

Just don't understand why I am needing to wee every 10/15 minutes?!

I thought you only needed to wee more when pregnant when you actually have a bump coz its the baby pressing on your bladder... My sister is 7months pg and weed FIVE times in the night! Lol

Hey i have had this two am due my period on 12th cd 19 today i think but i have been weeing loads an got lower backache an nipples sore also had like watery cm in underwear an had like periodd pains in my lower side but no period dont want to get two excited yt thou xx

No mine started last time before I got BFP but can't remember exactly when?!

Sugerr that sounded exactly like me when I was in very early stages of pregnancy with my daughter!
I don't have sore boobs this time tho so that's what makes me think I'm not!

Be aware that urinating more than normal might also be a sign. Increased urination occurs due to the increase in blood and other body fluids, which ends up being processed by the kidneys and ending up in the bladder. This increase in urination will most likely only worsen as your pregnancy progresses. - that's off a website

Sugerr that sounded exactly like me when I was in very early stages of pregnancy with my daughter!
I don't have sore boobs this time tho so that's what makes me think I'm not!

Be aware that urinating more than normal might also be a sign. Increased urination occurs due to the increase in blood and other body fluids, which ends up being processed by the kidneys and ending up in the bladder. This increase in urination will most likely only worsen as your pregnancy progresses. - that's off a website

My boobs are ok at the moment just my nipples are sore an sensative but maybe you sound like you might be an thanks hun tryimg not to get my hopes up but my back hurts an duriing noght weeing more

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->