Early Symptoms?

Lunabelle33

Reaction score
Ok...So i could be going crazy I dunno! I have been having symptoms of early pregnancy...But I dont know, sometimes the stuff on the internet can be wrong...I have been having weird cramps/pressure in my lower abdomen...Intense headaches...and I am always tired, and i need to pee alot...any pointers? I am getting blood work tomorrow to test my hormones to see if I can get pregnant but still!

welcome to mad symptom spotting! I wish there was an easy way of knowing instead of all this waiting! Good Luck!

welcome to mad symptom spotting! I wish there was an easy way of knowing instead of all this waiting! Good Luck!

Thanks hun...My brain is on overdrive...I just wanna take a test but I know it is too early

so to make a long story short I am freaking out.On Saturday 26th my bf and I were cuddling and I sat on his lap (straddled him) both of us had clothes on (of course) and then i noticed that he had gotten an erection, I originally moved away from it and eventually got off of his lap (no stroking, no thrusting involved) his pants werent wet but the inside of my panties were damp (im guessing perspiration or arousal ) ..i have had what I assume was really painful ovulation (bloating, pains, cramps, fatigue ,etc) and now there is a slight brown-ness in my cervical mucus(TMI sorrry) ...is there a chance that I could be pregnant ???
:wacko:

so to make a long story short I am freaking out.On Saturday 26th my bf and I were cuddling and I sat on his lap (straddled him) both of us had clothes on (of course) and then i noticed that he had gotten an erection, I originally moved away from it and eventually got off of his lap (no stroking, no thrusting involved) his pants werent wet but the inside of my panties were damp (im guessing perspiration or arousal ) ..i have had what I assume was really painful ovulation (bloating, pains, cramps, fatigue ,etc) and now there is a slight brown-ness in my cervical mucus(TMI sorrry) ...is there a chance that I could be pregnant ???
:wacko:

Have you been in any kinda stress? Or on the pill? I had weird bleeding when I stopped taking my pill but nothing sence! Ive been having odd cramps! and I kinda felt sick on my way to work this morning

No I'm not on the pill..and yes I've been a little stressed:dohh: (im a college student taking 18 credits) with several night classes and a work-study, I also tutor several students ...I guess that stress plus wondering about this would amount to a high stress level :cry:

No I'm not on the pill..and yes I've been a little stressed:dohh: (im a college student taking 18 credits) with several night classes and a work-study, I also tutor several students ...I guess that stress plus wondering about this would amount to a high stress level :cry:

Yeah that could be...Wait a few weeks and take a test just to be safe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"