Early Test ...

I am 44 and also have 4 kids!!! Fingers crossed for both of us!!!!
Yay! Yeah, doc gives me a look like I should feel guilty or like there’s a STOP on momhood at my age if I already have kids lol, I ADORE being a mother! FX’d for you too!

Not SUPER expecting this month, only BD once and that 4.5-5 days prior to ovulation as DH has to travel.
But two months ago we got pregnant on just once (miscarried).
Not sure how long to stay on progesterone suppositories before stopping them?

Not SUPER expecting this month, only BD once and that 4.5-5 days prior to ovulation as DH has to travel.
But two months ago we got pregnant on just once (miscarried).
Not sure how long to stay on progesterone suppositories before stopping them?
When I was on them for my IVF, I had to wait till the day i was due on and a negative pregnancy test, but you’ll need to ask the doctor I guess to be sure.

Today would be about DPO 11. Negative hpt, I used a FRER.... I’ve seen posts on here recommending avoiding them, but I have always had good luck with them‍♀️

409EAB6E-849F-4B59-9B5B-271FA0C28E66.jpeg

So ... I’m going to call my doctor tomorrow and see if I should just stop the progesterone now? Then in two or three days my period should start which would be around a 14 or so. I could just stop? I don’t think there is any chance of a positive HPT At this stage?

Then I am excited about next try, lol, clomid and DH is home so- he better brace himself!

upload_2020-11-4_20-29-19.jpeg upload_2020-11-4_20-29-19.png

Nobody else posting...... so I called my doc and left messages so she finally called me back ‍♀️
Stopping progesterone today.
Will start Clomid during this next cycle. She was kind of odd? Said to me, “surely U2 are anticipating IUI this cycle…“ Then she went on to explain in her opinion with a shrug that using Clomid and natural methods to get pregnant wouldn’t really result in anything. In order to make Clomid work correctly you had to IUI?
I think not. I think it’s worth a good shot! Nothing wrong with the design God created.

what do y’all think?

Ok ladies, y’all got me started - today is 6-7dpo and I HAD to test
In person I see the faaaiiinest line, what do you think (this takes close inspection lol).

9075BEE6-60E9-4006-A319-F415F195F6AF.jpeg 43D663FE-E7D6-4949-BF1C-3AF54B53B389.jpeg

I did Clomid without IUI! What’s she talking about? I do see a vvvfl on the second frer pic

you can definitely do Clomid without IUI. Lots of ladies on here have done. I'm surprised your doctor said that!

I know right?! So fx’d, I am considering testing again tomorrow, maybe around 9DPO?

BFN yesterday, if it weren’t for my symptoms I wouldn’t even bother right now! I should wait a few days lol.
Things that have happened this cycle that’s different from every other cycle.
- I get up 2-3 times a night to pee.
- I woke up starving!at 3 am
- I sleep 12 hours and still exhausted.
- Extremely painful nipples.
- uterine twinges 4 days ago.

♀️

BFN yesterday, if it weren’t for my symptoms I wouldn’t even bother right now! I should wait a few days lol.
Things that have happened this cycle that’s different from every other cycle.
- I get up 2-3 times a night to pee.
- I woke up starving!at 3 am
- I sleep 12 hours and still exhausted.
- Extremely painful nipples.
- uterine twinges 4 days ago.

♀️
What can uterine twinges be a sign of?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members