Earn $20-$30 to participate in a study on breastfeeding and relationship functioning

JennMunch

Reaction score
Please read on if you are interested in earning $20-$30 to participate in a study about breastfeeding and couples’ relationship functioning.

This study has been approved by the University of North Dakota Institutional Review Board.

You are invited to participate if you are:
• 3-6 months postpartum
• Currently breastfeeding your first biological child
• Living with a committed romantic partner who is considered the child’s other parent

Participation in the study involves:
• A short demographics survey
• A 1.5 - 2 hour phone interview in which you will be asked about your experiences and views related to:
o breastfeeding
o becoming a parent
o your relationship dynamics (e.g., satisfaction, quality, intimacy)
• A possible short follow-up interview

As compensation for your participation, you will receive:
• $20 to be mailed immediately following the initial interview
• An additional $10 for any follow-up interviews
• An emailed transcript of the interview

If you meet this criteria and are interested in sharing your experiences, please private message me or email me at [email protected]. I will then send a consent form which will provide you with more information about the study. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with me. I am aware that this is a very busy time in your life, and every effort will be made to accommodate you and your baby’s schedules and needs. :flower:

As someone who is passionate about advocacy and research related to the transition to parenthood, it is my hope that this study can contribute to developing effective education and support resources for new families.

If you know someone who might be interested in this study, I would sincerely appreciate you passing along this information or my email address.

Gratefully,
Jenn

Jennifer A. Munch, M.A.
Ph.D. Candidate
Counseling Psychology
University of North Dakota
[email protected]

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads