Easier to get pregnant the second time round??

Diddyc

Reaction score
So I have heard that your cervix is always slightly open after already having a vaginal birth... So when your coming into your fertile period it should be easier for sperm to get into your cervix before it 'opens' right?

True for me! Got pregnant on the first cycle with this one. :) (No idea if the cervix always open is correct, but I did have a vaginal birth with DD)

I have had mild cramps with the odd uncomforable one on 1dpo but today
(2dpo) iv only had 1 or 2 mild cramps. My cervix is high, medium and im not sure if its open or closed! My boobs are tender and im irriable and short fused since ovulation!

I guess that makes sense. I don't think it's true for everyone though. Took me around the same amount of time.

Took 8 months to get pregnant with my daughter and now I really want a sibling for her (she will be 3 in dec)

not true for me, took me one cycle with DD but now I'm moving into cycle 20 with #2.if I do start tomorrow like I'm supposed to

I don't think its true. My daughter was a surprise. We weren't trying at all...no opks, no special lube, no fertility vitamins. Baby #2 took almost 6 months to conceive. It might depend on the person but for me, it definitley isn't true lol

It's not true in my case either. DS was planned but no OPKs, temping, lube, etc just DTD often and got it in 3 cycles. I am moving on to cycle 5 TTC #2 right now and am using opk's and temping.

No. I am on cycle 4 trying to conceive. But it took us 13 months of trying with DS

It's kind of true for me. My son (who was my first) was unplanned and was conceived the first month my ex and I were together. My second child was also unplanned (messed up birth control) and she was conceived that month. So I got pregnant the first month both times. However, with my third, it took me 13 months to conceive her (we were NTNP).

This time around, I'm on month #11. I've gotten pregnant twice (after 7 months TTC, and again after 9 months), but it's definitely taken longer than my first two children. And it's looking like it'll take as long as, if not longer than, with my third child.

Not true for me dd1 was conceived 2nd cycle. On cycle 6 now ttc #2. Good luck though, everyone is different x

I guess for me it was about the same...2nd cycle after getting off the pill. With my current bfp, my first cycle off bcp took forever...that has thankfully been the only difference.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->