Eastenders - Becca

bubbles

1DS, 1DD & preggo
Reaction score
is it just me or does anybody else want to stab this girl in the face repeatidly?:haha: WOW talk about pregnancy hormones!! but seriously I would quite happily punch her and not stop. I think she is an evil little character and she is far too nasty to my prescious Jean

:coffee:

Sorry about the little rant there

I dont even know who she is? :shrug: & who is Jean?? :dohh: :rofl: xx

Oooh yes, me too! I didn't like her fight from the start, there was just smething about her! Evil little cow!!! I hope it doesn't take Stacey much longer to see through her!

She is a nasty piece of work her and that chesley go on the same like sly foxes.

No pregnancy hormones here but if I saw her I would punch her over and over again in her annoying face!!

Yeah can't stand her.

Possible story line spoiler
Seen on a mag that Becca kills Stacey?

x

i cant stand her either!! i hope jean tells stacey!!!

I don't think Jean will tell Stacey but even if she does then I don't think Stacey will believe her
x

I reckon she'll adopt a baby then divorce him and get half his money. Just because she was going to leave but then he did his speech about how much money he has and said they can bring the adoption forward.
x

This week I know......

Jean does tell Stacey about Beccas hand in Bradleys death and Stacey orders Becca to move out

I have heard but don't know if there is much truth in it .......

something is meant to happen to baby lilly

I really hope the second one isn't true

the 2nd one is meant to be true! but i dont know to add a spoiler so wont put in what happens. but what happens is nothing to do with becca

When you reply click on the face with a black thing across the eyes. I wanna know lol
x

there is meant to b a fire in the vic, stacey is in there and ryan and janine are supposed to run off with lily. im not sure how true it is, my gran told me and she buys the soaps magazine tht is like 3 weeks ahead lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->