Eastenders - Dawn

I dont think it was loise her and calvin have the least motive, I think she was just puking cause she was pissed, OB is to obvious I think they will want to keep us in suspense longer, I dont think its Max either cause they showed him washing red stuff off his hands but he would have blood on his hads from pushing her, so I think he did something else he was ashamed of instead. Im wondering though if it was Warren making Justin do it, and then he ran him over to stop him talking, hence why he got her to sign over the paperwork and not paying her, like he planed for her to die so he would be left with the club for free!

i missed eastenders tonight, anything good happen?

x

I dont think it was loise her and calvin have the least motive, I think she was just puking cause she was pissed, OB is to obvious I think they will want to keep us in suspense longer, I dont think its Max either cause they showed him washing red stuff off his hands but he would have blood on his hads from pushing her, so I think he did something else he was ashamed of instead. Im wondering though if it was Warren making Justin do it, and then he ran him over to stop him talking, hence why he got her to sign over the paperwork and not paying her, like he planed for her to die so he would be left with the club for free!

round of applause please!!! man i think u hit teh nail on teh head!!!! :D

isnt this an eastenders thread I am getting confused.

Layla it was awful it ended with may in the hospital room with baby and dawn on bed and at the end Dawn said put.her.down really slowley. I hate it tho made me feel ill at the thought.

bex

So did May put the baby down or leave with her?

x

So did May put the baby down or leave with her?

x

Thats where it ended layla, it started off with dawn asleep and may took the baby, as she was about to walk out dawn woke up and said "put....her....down" then it was dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun (theme tune !!!lmao)

i think its so sad when people complain!

its only TV :dohh:

i think its a great story line

it was going to be that may kidnaps the baby but after the maddie McCann situation eastenders last min rewrote the script as they thought it would be to unfair

ahh i see so mad may strikes again lol

Where was rob?

x

Rob was outside waiting for her, he wasnt allowed in as dawn warned security about him but may walked in and showed her GP badge and tricked her way in saying shes dawns GP and they are very close !!

May dont get away with taking the baby

go to sky and press info on eastender all next week lol

oooh thats good dionne !! whats happens with may then? spill dionne !!!lmao

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back