Eastenders, I know its just a soap but

smokey

Mummy to a monkey
Reaction score
Why was that rob bloke smoking in the cafe? the bloke came over with a drink for him and never even said anything, no one even batted an eyelid.
Its like they cant even be bothered to try anymore to resemble any form of fact and everyday life.

Just seemed like a stupid thing to put in it just to make him look hard

I thought he said 'you can't smoke in that in here' didn't he?or did I imagine it.....which wouldn't be out of the realms of possibility as I don't feel too good :haha:

I thought he just said "here" when he handed the drink

I thought he said 'you can't smoke in that in here' didn't he?or did I imagine it.....which wouldn't be out of the realms of possibility as I don't feel too good :haha:

I thought he said something like this as well. I'm not sure though

Still it just seemed odd to walk away and let him continue seen as how much the owner can get fined and how discusting it is to smoke around eating areas no one around seemed to even notice or care, ther ewas even a woman sitting right near them with a little girl, just didnt seem realy realistic just kinda "I know he cant do that but who cares just stick it in"

It's just to set the scene of who he is, what he is and that he just doesn't care and prob also the fact he can do what he likes in that area and the owner is prob suppose to be scared of him

I'm pretty sure I heard him mutter "take the fag outside" and I agree that it's being used as character building for viewers

They are just building his character so people can see him for what he is. I think he is a slimy schemeing p***k. But it's a good story and will make a lot of people think

Hmm yeah I thought that was stupid. I think the guy said "Here's your drink mate" or something. He reminds me of FOB worryingly :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->