Eastenders... Phil Mitchell.. Whos the photos of?

Frank (pats ex husband) paid phil to torch the carlot for the insurance pay out. A homeless guy died in the fire, thats who the pics are but no idea who he actually is or whos doing it & why!! Xx

Same!!
the fire happened in 1994.. I need to know whats going on!
My mum said i shouldnt know these things as i was only 5 at the time! Eastenders addict or what? Haha x

Same!!
the fire happened in 1994.. I need to know whats going on!
My mum said i shouldnt know these things as i was only 5 at the time! Eastenders addict or what? Haha x

:haha: - Addict.. I will have been 4 at the time - No I didn't watch it then lol.
Hope something happens tonight saying more.. Don't give me any spoilers, I'm recording it while OH watches summat else :/ lol x

not much is going on but i do know who the man in the pictures actually is now :) (it hasnt been said on eastenders though)
hehe. Xx

Seen it.. So its not Janine whos sending them.. Hmmm.

Whos the man!? :haha:

The pictures are of Derek Branning's son.. Derek is Jack & Max's brother :) if that makes sense? X

My mum started asking me what happened and who was in the picture, I had to tell her I didn't know because I was 4 when that picture was taken :rofl:

The pictures are of Derek Branning's son.. Derek is Jack & Max's brother :) if that makes sense? X

Bloodyell how many more brannings is there lol! Guess there will be a new brother on the scene soon then no doubt x

Next week i think. :)
i wont tell you anymore :haha:
Xx

:haha:... I like to know whats gunna happen tho me :dohh:.. Were do you find all your info from? lol x

Bugger off you lot that was so young I was 14 at the time :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->