Eastenders - Sam Mitchell

T'elle

feeling blessed & lucky!
Reaction score
I don't know if i have missed this, but who is supposed to be the father of her baby? :shrug: i cant think back to who she was seeing when she was out of prison lol! :blush:
:flower:

nope Ricky's hah my question just got answered on the tv hahaha! its hard to keep up with pregnancies on the soaps haha x

Really think it's going to turn out to be Jack's even though she's saying it's Ricky's just now!

either jacks or itll end up being some randomer from when she did a runner

haha yeh thinking about it something is bound to go wrong for jack and ronnie as it always dose! they always end up rowing and splitting up they are due another lol xxx

Apparently she wants the baby to be adopted.

Ricky's or Jack's, I'm not quite sure when either happened tho? lol

She said Rickys so I reckon it'll be Jacks!
x

i really dont want it to be jacks :( ronnie needs something good happen to her for once, her getting all the bad luck is getting boring!

It must have been around the time she did the runner? If im working the dates out right. I think mintys

Have I missed something? When did she sleep with Minty :wacko: lol
xx

What the hell is with that birth scene??? Where is the mess, sweat and blood?!

Also, I watched an episode on friday. Love the portrayal of baby clubs. It was a horrible thing to witness - I had to reassure my OH that the baby groups I attended were *not* like that in the slightest!

i dont think whoeva plays sam mitchell can act AT ALL!!

when she cries, the face she pulls winds me right up!!!

thats because of her drug taking when she was younger.

her name is daniella westbrook.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->