**********Eastenders Spoiler**********

Harveysmum369

Mrs Christmas
Reaction score
Not sure how true it is but.....

Saw in the paper today that Jack Branning gets shot in the spring!Surely this gives us our killer?Nutty Ronnie finds out the Jack killed her dad and shoots him?

Reeeeaaaallly? Interesting...

Well, this is what i was told today, she said she read it somewhere.

Its someone whos not even in the programme! Shall i say anyway,even though im not 100%?

yes say :rofl:

haha can you tell im addicted

Ok, like i said im not 100% this is just what someone told me !!
It wass......

Grant !!

^^^ interesting Laura, "their" picture was on the front of the telly mag with all of the other possible suspects!!

So fit :cloud9:

:saywhat: lol there goes my guess at it being ben :haha:
or dirty den back from the dead yet again :haha::haha::haha:

Oh i agree! yummy grant :rofl: i reckon it was grant or ben lol

But Jack....hmmm nah dont think it was him!

sorry to gatecrash i sed grant to cos he comes bk in2 it very very soon x

And i cant wait!!! :rofl: my evenings will be spent drooling over the tv screen

Please note ladies both Barbara Windsor and the guy who plays Bradley are leaving the show.
Ross Kemp is not confirmed to come back yet, apparently Steve McFadden has threatened to leave as Barbara is and said that Ross coming back is one of the only ways he'll stay.
The cast don't know yet as the episode where its being revealed on the 19th is the live episode and they haven't had their scripts yet!

Ok, like i said im not 100% this is just what someone told me !!
It wass......

Grant !!

Oooo and He fits in to the storyline doesn't He because Peggy went over there to try and get money off Him to pay off the debt!
What was it Peggy said to Phil as well in an argument 'If Grant was here He would have done what I asked you to do ages ago!' (He was going to kill Archie in the Arches wern't He but wimped out)

This story line has got me obsessed as well lol!!

x

Heard that as well but sure :) its fun to speculate and guess :haha:

Or Sean slater....i heard he's coming back but its a different actor playing him!! (stacey recently has mentioned him a few times...i miss sean...wish sean was back etc!!!)

I'm looking forward to the live EE. I've heard thats when we find ot the killer!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->