eastenders spoiler

smelly07

Mummy of 2 girls & wifey
Reaction score
ben kills heather https://www.metro.co.uk/tv/887943-e...itchell-to-murder-heather-trott-in-shock-plot

Wtf. Hes sich a little shit.

Well Phil obviously forgives him for whats happened this week then?! I wonder why he does it, I thought he got on ok with her :shrug: I wonder what Shirley will say when she finds out to xx

Im NOT happy with this!! Its Ben this and ben that :(

I saw this on digi spy.

I can't stand her, she's boring and annoying but I thought they were setting her up to leave with the guy she's recently got with :shrug:
Wonder who'll have the kid then (that we hardly ever see) Will Darren have him?

how does Ben get so many story lines when he is such a rubbish character/actor??

Urgh seriously! I hate his smarmy grin :growlmad: I mean i know its just a soap, but i cannot stand him :lol:

Thought she was heading off with Andrew? And like you others, I'm getting fed up of Ben

Booooooring. Why not just rename the programme EastBenders and be done with it?

Shocked can't believe it is Ben, they need to find a new villain, a 15 year old little squirt just doesn't cut it for me!!

Urgh I don't like him either someone should plott him back haha

Booooooring. Why not just rename the programme EastBenders and be done with it?

That'd be a different kind of show altogether.. :lol:

I like Ben! I liked his character though because he seemed to be acting out to make a point to Phil and the way he's tried to raise him. I don't get the motive behind killing poor Heather :shrug:
(Fucking hate her character though - glad she's off!)

i kinda like ben hes a confused kid whos been dragged through the shit this really happens to some poor kids sadly :-(

anyhow heathers murder as been on the cards since before xmas tbh i thought it would have been over n done with by now i think i heard this was going to happen back in november time :-/ shocked its ben though i thought he liked her :-/ i though phil was gunna kill her over xmas when it looked like it was hear that was tormenting him :-/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->