Eastenders-the explosion...

Harveysmum369

Mrs Christmas
Reaction score
Did anyone else feel a bit sorry for Yusef?

Zainab is responsible for her son being burnt!And how many times did she let him back in??x

Nope, don't feel sorry for him at all. Glad he blew up.

Yusef is responsible, he lit the fire. Zainab told Yusef that Afia was inside, not Tamwar. Also, I know it's not real life, but Zainab was in a very abusive relationship where she was being controlled with drugs AND the safety of her son. When you're in that situation and being mentally and physically abused, it's hard to get out, especially when your own child is being used as "collateral". Once he had no hold over her (Masood finding Kamil) she was able to stand up for herself.

I think I stopped breathing for a while watching that episode :haha: Can't wait for tonight's.

I just don't get how she went from hating him and hitting at him to letting him in for a cuppa...she knew at that point what he was capable of...

but knowing his wife was in there,tam was going to go in..xx

Yeah I get what you're saying but she wasn't scared of him any more. Her son's life was no longer in danger so he could do what he likes to her. That's why she was laughing and saying go on then do it, hit me. But he wouldn't, because he no longer had control.

Yeah it's sad poor old Tamwar is now going to be disfigured but I don't think it was Zainab's fault at all. Who told him Afia was in there anyway, I don't remember that being said? Or did he just assume?

Yusef ran through the square yelling Afia....then fatboy said 'Afia's in there?' which was overheard by Tam.xx

Oh yeahhh.. well I blame Afia, none of it would of happened if she hadn't let the swine go!

Glad yusef is out of the picture, he was horrid, love masood, hes great!

Tam will be fine, he will magically be better again like jack was after that gunshot wound to the head!

I am quite looking forward to tonight's episode too, and whatever new years will bring x

Yusef was a great baddie though....the sort of person I bet got hit with handbags and shouted at in the street because he played him so well:haha:

Nah, but I felt sorry for Afia as I think she seen her dad looking out just before he died. So that would be sad to see. Its on now again on bbc1.

I think yusef was a great baddie but him and zanaib annoyed me!

If someone nicked my kid I would kick em in the nuts and phone the police!

She just made me shout at the telly a lot lol

I haven't watched it yet, doing a great big catch up on tv tonight I reckon lol!

I've seen last nights 3times now and its still gripping one of the best episodes i think.
Yusef is a brilliant charater and deffinatley makes you hate him :haha:

I feel sorry for patrick though cause all the stuff about the firework will come out
Poor alfie too something always happens when they get life on track
I do think Zainab meant well (not well but you know what it mean :haha:) by telling yusef Afia was in the fire cause she wasnt to know tam would go in but i do think it will come back to bite her in the bum :haha:

As you can tell i get a bit too involved :blush:

I was slightly dissapointed by it all really!!

1. After the first hit i would have picked up and left and took my son and told everyone what he had done!!
2. When she ran around the corner i would have ran further, theres so many different places you can hide!!
3. When christien found masood why the hell did they wait for him to wake up and why did hw drag him to the living room? you would drag him outside!!
4. He sat inside the smokey house to call zainab when she was stood just outside! what was he doing just chilling!!

I know its just telly but come on they could have written it alot better!!

And dontt even get me started on ben little smug shit id have slapped him silly, hes a slimey little sod who is a crap villian!!

Theres my rant over! lol!!!

x

I did yell at the TV when she hid....you are trying to get away from someone so you run into an alleyway with no way to get away :dohh:

I was shouting at the tv a little as well :blush: I take it far too seriously

I think it's interesting how now both Zainab and Tam are going to have scars from a fire because of Yusef. I wonder where they'll go with it because of Afia.

When Yusef saw Afia outside, why didn't he try to get out?

Why was Afia shouting for her dad and not Tam?

Why did Mas sit in a smoky room?

Does this mean they'll get on with Christian better?

So many questions :haha:

To me it sounded like Afia started off shouting Tam and ended up yelling Dad :haha:

Every arsonist in Walford will perish in their own blaze - fact. Unless they are Phil Mitchell who would survive armageddon along with the cockroaches.

If a new doctor takes over the surgery on the Square they will turn out to be a mentalist (who will perish in their own blaze) - fact.

It's as predictable as the jukebox magically being unpugged in the Vic the moment someone walks in with the promise of a bit of drama :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->