Eastenders-the explosion...

Every arsonist in Walford will perish in their own blaze - fact. Unless they are Phil Mitchell who would survive armageddon along with the cockroaches.

If a new doctor takes over the surgery on the Square they will turn out to be a mentalist (who will perish in their own blaze) - fact.

It's as predictable as the jukebox magically being unpugged in the Vic the moment someone walks in with the promise of a bit of drama :haha:

:haha:

I did find it really annoying when Mas was sitting in the room even when denise when back in too, no-one would let you do that it had just been on fire really stupid! Brilliant acting though :thumbup:

No I didn't feel sorry for him but what an awful way to go, feel sorry for his daughter. Can't stand Zainab I'm afraid.

the storyline has had me hooked but the explosion episode was SO unrealistic to the point it was annoying.

to whoever said they won't get yusefs body, they brought him out in a body bag didn't they? x

I found it awkward that Masood prayed for Yusef with Afia. Surely in his head he was really saying "Thank you so much, Please rot him in hell".

Or he could be a genuine really good guy and I'm jus morbid :haha:

I missed that bit where he was praying but I guess it was to make her feel better. I thought the storyline with the phil stalker was boring I knew it was Ben all along but was lead to believe it was someone totally new coming in or unexpected.

They were praying for Tamwar weren't they?

What time is it on tonight? X

^^ It's on at 7.30 x

Sorry, just seen above post!

The doctors are generally evil...

These are the docs that have been in albert square

Dr Harold Legg
Dr Fred Fonseca-left walford after people made me feel uncomftable for being gay
Dr Anthony Truman--left walford to go travelling after spliting with Kat
Dr Oliver Cousions-Left Walford after little Mo turned him down
Dr May Wright-died in a blaze she started
Dr Al Jenkins-Moved to Cornwall after splitting up with Roxy
Dr Yusef Khan-died in a blaze he started

Not a happy lot are they?:haha:

I loved Anthony Truman! Bless him. I was actually thinking about 'Mad May' the other day LOL.

The doctors are generally evil...

These are the docs that have been in albert square

Dr Harold Legg
Dr Fred Fonseca-left walford after people made me feel uncomftable for being gay
Dr Anthony Truman--left walford to go travelling after spliting with Kat
Dr Oliver Cousions-Left Walford after little Mo turned him down
Dr May Wright-died in a blaze she started
Dr Al Jenkins-Moved to Cornwall after splitting up with Roxy
Dr Yusef Khan-died in a blaze he started

Not a happy lot are they?:haha:

Nobody lasted as long as good old Dr Legg did they :haha: I thought Dr Jenkins was bloody gorgeous I must admit :blush:

wonder if Zanib will ever confess that she was the one who falsely said Afia was in the house

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->