Eastenders

I thought tonight's was the best this week!

Wonder what's going to happen next!

Fridays episode was exceptional! Really enjoyed it. By far the best one of the week! I was in floods of tears watching lol

I thought the big reveal was a massive let down! I said that's what happened at Christmas and wish I'd have placed a bet now :haha:. As soon as they dropped the clues about Emma knowing who it was and meeting up with them it was too obvious in my opinion and it just felt really..Disappointing! I really wanted to be wrong for it to be more interesting and actually shocking.

I think the fully live episode on Friday was good though. The acting (Cindy aside) was brilliant - Especially Ian, Jane and Peter. After the other actors messing up the live inserts most of the other nights I really did think it would be a train wreck!

Agree ^

It was awful about Tanya messing up her line!!

DM said another resident was going to be arrested for Lucy's murder.

Kind of wish it had been someone like Abi or Billy to make it more shocking.

Still want to know what the funeral palour couple hid in relation to Lucy's death. Still a lot of unanswered questions!

Ooh I missed the bit about the funeral parlour hiding something about Lucy's death?!

Well it was a while ago when Emma was alive. She was asking Pam questions about their son who died and then they got worried about it. Basically they said they did something and will get in trouble. I'm not sure what though as they didn't kill her so unless they sold her organs?!!

Okay, just wondered if someone could fill me in! I don't watch eastenders since properly since 1996 lol (used to be a big fan as a kid), I saw it on and off since then, and in the last 5 years I think I've seen it only once! But I stumbled across this storyline that Kat had twins instead of just Zoe (I know she had twins lately, but that she had already had a set if twins but wasn't aware of it? ) ? This whole thing about a key? I've googled and can't find anything and now I'm curious!

All we know is that kat had zoe in a nunnery and that their records show there were 2 babies not just one. But kat doesn't even know that! And then she and Alfie left so no more was said.

The key thing is to do with Stacey I think. It was her dad's and she had been looking after it but didn't know what it was for. When her mum Jean saw it she went mental but wouldn't tell Stacey what it was for and apparently flushed it down the loo. Stacey thinks it's gone but we know that Jean still has it.

I hope I've got that right, someone feel free to correct me if I am wrong!

All we know is that kat had zoe in a nunnery and that their records show there were 2 babies not just one. But kat doesn't even know that! And then she and Alfie left so no more was said.

The key thing is to do with Stacey I think. It was her dad's and she had been looking after it but didn't know what it was for. When her mum Jean saw it she went mental but wouldn't tell Stacey what it was for and apparently flushed it down the loo. Stacey thinks it's gone but we know that Jean still has it.

I hope I've got that right, someone feel free to correct me if I am wrong!

As this is why we are led to believe that Sean could be the other twin? Because of Jean's reaction?

Ooh I don't know! Never thought or heard of that one! Interesting!

That's what google said, and people are airing this theory. Other people would say that it would be cool that the twin was a girl and that it was Stacy, I personally would have preferred this. Bet you its one of them though! Thanks for filling me in, I'm kind of curious now!

I hadn't thought about either of those story lines in ages so you've got me curious now too!

As I don't watch eastenders will you let me know if it comes out?

It couldn't be Stacey as she's 26 whereas both Sean and Zoe were born in 1984!

Yes, and its supposed to be a boy, so bet you its Sean!

Interesting! Yes I'll keep you updated calm!

OMG am I the only
One so excited about eastenders? Can't wait for all the story lines. I really want to know what happens with Stacey and the baby...how will Shabnam take it that Kush is the father?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->