Eastenders

Who did Pam kill? And why was there all that drama about what happened to Lucy? Surely they can't have done anything?

I'm starting to think Abi killed Lucy but then whenever they've shown the adverts for the killer it's always been the men in the pictures x

I have a feeling Pam either killed her son, or whoever killed him.
I've thought Abi for a while.

I have a feeling their son had some condition which meant he was suffering and that's why she killed her son. Can't wait for this whole Lucy murderer to be revealed - it's going on and on and on............

Yeah its her son i think.

Lucys murderer is revealed in february i think yawwwwn! I think Abi is too obvious, but defo a possibility considering lauren (jacqueline jossa) is taking a year off soon to have a baby and Eastenders have said that Max will play a large role in storylines over xmas and into the new year. So the Brannings are gonna be in the spot light...

Is she pregnant already?
Wonder if Jay has anything to do with it, he was on the bus!

Yeh it's weird jay on the bus and him and Ben hid her bag didn't they and he burnt his hat. So they obviously saw her. It's probably Billy or Tamway someone you don't expect!

Watching last nights, seems I was right about her son having ill health! :shock: I am never right :lol: Well, on this occasion obviously :D

Anybody else really excited to finally find out who killed Lucy?!

I've ruled out Lauren and her family as she thinks she knows who it is.

Ruled out Lauren?! Crazy! Lol! It could still be absolutely anyone! The most compelling theory is the Bobby And Jane theory lol, seems most likely.

I don't know who it is but I'll be glad when it is finally revealed! This storyline hasn't half dragged!

It won't be Lauren though because of her not being able to be in the live episode.

I dont suppose she would have to be in it for it to be revealed its her though? Could be anyone. I would say it is 100% not Abi now tho lol

The person found out last night though, doubt they will be calling her when her baby was two days old. Def not Abi :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->