Eastenders

Ruled out Lauren?! Crazy! Lol! It could still be absolutely anyone! The most compelling theory is the Bobby And Jane theory lol, seems most likely.

Ooh what's the Bobby and Jane theory?

I find it odd that Lauren wrote she died in the house as forensics came in after and surely they would have picked that up?

Can't believe I've only just found this thread! I'm obsessed with Eastenders and am ridiculously excited about tonight's episode.

I haven't read back through recent posts but has anyone else noticed how nothing has been mentioned about Jay wearing the hat in the video on fat boys phone? They fixated on Lauren stood at the front door of the Beales but Jay was in the video wearing the hat that he burned as he was caught on the buses CCTV? I'm not sure if I've missed something there or whether that's going to come out tonight?

Too excited for this!

I'm so excited too!!

Well I saw on the Daily Mail - source of all great things! That Billy's odds of being the killer had risen because he had all those pictures of Lucy under his fridge

Then there is the two people who own the funeral palour that got really angry with Emma summer Hayes and said they did something wrong.

Cindy as well

I'm not sure id be surprised if it was Ian

Yeah, I'm definitely thinking it's twist and it's not Ian or Jane. Would be too obvious now. Just because she was killed at home doesn't mean it was either of them.

Roll on half 7!

denise was living there at the time too! x

I can't wait! But I have no idea how I'm gonna stay up for the second episode cos I'm usually in bed between 8-9 at the moment :haha:

I dont even watch eastenders but I want to know who killed her!! lol. I grew up watching it, I think the last time i watched was when Heather was killed so quite a whlie ago haha

Well I for one fell asleep :rofl: so I just came on here for a spoiler and no one has put any hahaha. Going to have to watch on iPlayer when the baby sleeps today! X

I don't know how to do a spoiler on my phone or id put one on lol x

I thought the Isolde was crap. The 1st hour was so slow and the drama with Kim and then Dean was unnecessary.

The last episode was better but I didn't want it to be who it is

I think there's more to come tonight. I don't know how to add a spoiler?

Ok I'm all caught up. It was pretty much as I thought. I read some theories online beforehand (too dense to come up with my own lol) and that seemed the most likely scenario I came across x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->