Eastenders

jenny82

Reaction score
OK, someone explain what is going on. They had a crazy happy doctor in trying to persuade stacy to BF, then she pulls down her strap, freaks out and pulls it back up again???

I'm confussled...

i think she said something like "i can't belive you came from me" looked at her bi-polar tablets then worried that her baby may have it too..

im not certain though :shrug:

Yea she doesnt want the baby taking in her meds

Ive got a feeling shes going to abandon her!

she dont want the baby having the meds thru BF x

I wondered too... might be because she cant Bf while on the meds?
Also she sounded like she was going to give her away at the end? i hope not!
................Reminds myself..its only a soap lol.

I took the end bit to mean that she was appologising to the baby for not breast feeding, coz that nurse keeps telling her she should for her babies sake... Hope she doesn't give it up! I want her to tell Ryan its his and for them all to live together happily ever after, but its a soap, and that would be boring :rofl:

Ohhhh I so didn't get that! I really should've been paying more attention :dohh:

she is worried her tablets will be passed on through her breast milk to her baby. but the doctor tells her that the baby will get less from the tablets through bf than when she was in her womb.

Nurse didnt exactly help she went and got sometihng for the baby in the meantime as it was hungry meaning formula. You can bf with some meds though I was t9old I would need meds after and i didnt take them as I know I wouldn't and they advices some weird routine with them which I know would never work now as newborns need fed more. Dont think her meds will help her attitude anyway. I wanted to see her at least try it or at least feed the baby something.

I took the end bit to mean that she was appologising to the baby for not breast feeding, coz that nurse keeps telling her she should for her babies sake... Hope she doesn't give it up! I want her to tell Ryan its his and for them all to live together happily ever after, but its a soap, and that would be boring :rofl:

Eh, is the Baby Ryans then? :shrug: x

haha, yes :thumbup:

I wish she would just tell him too...he deserves to know and I think he would do right by her and the baby!!

:haha: Yeah it is... remember that letter she slid in his back pack aaages ago, then went round to his flat to sneak it back? That was a letter telling him he's the dad!

I still thought that Archie was the dad :s
Then tonight I thought she was going to discover the Baby really is Bradleys as she has red hair..lol
I had no idea Ryan was even in the frame so to speak lol

I've got a blonde son, me and his dad both have real dark hair! :lol:

I still thought that Archie was the dad :s
Then tonight I thought she was going to discover the Baby really is Bradleys as she has red hair..lol
I had no idea Ryan was even in the frame so to speak lol

She realised it was Ryans not Archies, when Ronnie found out that Archie raped Stacey, and Ronnie said it was impossible it was his as he was infertile for some reason that I can't remember!

He had cancer and the treatment made him infertile I think.

Stace will have to get on Jezza for a DNA test soon.

Jean know's it's not Bradleys doesn't she?
Does Max know? I've missed loads recently

lol ....

I could see it happen if jezza was on BBC1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"