eastenders

i think she is ronnie daughter

Yeah im sure she is, me n mum have said it since day one! And by the looks of tonights episode, looks like it x

ive thought it for a while but wasnt too sure, but definatelty think she must be after watching tonights episode.

Yep i guessed it when she first came into the square. Its getting so predictable now!

Yep mysterious new girl appears rite after ronnie reveals the story of he daughter?? lol
NOt watched 2nite's episode yet tho! x

i knew she was ronnie,s daughter first time i saw her she is very much alike to ronnie...after 2night it seems she is ronnie's daughter why else would she have her photo!! but knowing me ive proberly got it wrong!

looked like it from tonights episode. was that ronnie in her picture in her locket? it definitely looked like her!!

I hadnt seen it for sooooooooooooooooo long but yea i thought that too!! Wonder when Ronnie will find out!!

what what?? someone fill me in, ive missed it loads and i never for a second thought she was ronnies daughter..is she going to turn out to be some psycho like nial in hollyoaks?

Omg!!! I was so shocked when i saw that picture of her in her locket! Then it all clicked into place! ... Im so slow sometimes its unreal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->