Eastenders

myasmumma

Mummy to Mya and Kacen
Reaction score
anyone else think its weird that someone dies and janine didn't kill them this time, and instead is crying

most boring enders i've watched ina while.

it wasnt one of the best..i like to have a mixture of characters..max and thingy were not needed though

It was pretty boring!!
And why were half the square up at 4am when they dont have babies???

Ide be well asleep instead of sitting in the cafe drinking tea!!!
X

lol thats what i said..i was like why is the cafe open that early anyway?

I think Max looked mega happy that hes getting married..
NOT!!
Lol
X

i thought it was good, nice to see a different side to her

I feel sorry for janine, for once she's innocent and no one believes her!

I feel sorry for janine, for once she's innocent and no one believes her!

i think its the point...i know a few people that cry wolf and if some thing ever happens to them no one will believe them...i do feel a bit bad for her but she brung it on herself

p.s yes i gather eastenders isnt real but i get way to into it lol

I know but I still feel bad for her especially since she genuinely cared about her gran. Don't worry I get into it a bit too much as well but I'm fully aware that it's not real, lol.

I cannot believe the whole max and tanya thing going on i mean really?? she left him because his a cheat yet she is willing to be his bit on the side while his now engaged and she married like WTF?

Iv always loved Janine but its not the first time shes gotten blaimed for killing someone she didnt, actualy I dont think she ever has technicaly killed anyoneone barry slipped :)

Haha Janine is one of my favourites, such a good actress as well!

I cannot believe the whole max and tanya thing going on i mean really?? she left him because his a cheat yet she is willing to be his bit on the side while his now engaged and she married like WTF?

Ooooohhhhh Id love them to get it on, though feel a bit sorry for max's new fiancé..... Forgot her name:dohh:

Ooooohhhhh Id love them to get it on, though feel a bit sorry for max's new fiancé..... Forgot her name:dohh:

I dont like max's new bird she a gold digger, and she KNOWS max still loves/wants tanya yet sticks around like wth? I would soo be walking haha

Did u see the way she grabbed the ring out the box?? Lol

Cant stand her or her daughter, shes too dappy for me. Xx

I wouldnt realy call her a gold digger otherwise why would she have left her very rich husband for a financialy struggling used car salesman(at the time he was broke) if it was just money she was more into.
She is what my mum calls "all fur and no knickers" though :)
I think its more a case of insecurities and low self esteem rather then anything else

I wouldnt realy call her a gold digger otherwise why would she have left her very rich husband for a financialy struggling used car salesman(at the time he was broke) if it was just money she was more into.
She is what my mum calls "all fur and no knickers" though :)
I think its more a case of insecurities and low self esteem rather then anything else

:haha: :haha: that is a classic i think i may start using that lol

i agree i think she is insecure and just wants to be loved..although i dont like her character did u see how she grabbed the engagement ring haha

Did u see the way she grabbed the ring out the box?? Lol

Cant stand her or her daughter, shes too dappy for me. Xx

lol i really should read every reply properly i have no idea how i missed the ring thing..i just mentioned it lol..it reminded me of a child grabbing sweets or something lol

the daughter i cant stand either..

It's rather sad tonight :(

I read the other day that Tanya gets Cervical Cancer

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom