Eastenders

I never understand all these women lusting over Max. I mean really! He is bloody awful! (and that is without talking about his personality/actions)

I never understand all these women lusting over Max. I mean really! He is bloody awful! (and that is without talking about his personality/actions)

i agree his whole persona is just gross..and if he does have a big willy they have to be blind to see that either way you look at it :haha:

Aw I cried when Ronnie got sent down. I really wanted her to leg it and get away.

I have a bit of a thing for Max :blush: I don't even think he's attractive, but he has charisma.

Ooh yes i'd do Max! :sex: :blush: hes deff got something sexy about him!

I cried when Kat said she forgave Ronnie too :cry:

anyone know if its true
that kat and alfie leave for spain?

Dont know about if its for good but they are going on holiday by Tuesdays eppisode

I definitely "get" the Max thing :blush:

And I didn't cry when Kat said she forgave Ronnie! I wanted to punch something! I would never ever ever forgive her... And I think it was a totally un-Kat thing to do as well :haha: Whole episode was just corny and unrealistic as hell

Well i found out this morning Kat is goin to get pregnant with Alfie's baby even though he is infertile then she gets ill and is rushed to the hospital and has a mc! god cant they give the characters a break!

where was that..i cant find anything on the site about that :wacko:

https://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/...enders-kat-moon-to-face-new-baby-tragedy.html

there ya go hun xx

thanks :) thats horrible..why do they pick on one person to loose all the babies..first ronnie..get rid of ronnie move on to kat..it would be nice for something good to happen for once!

Joe Swash - mickey miller is returning too, comes back for darrens wedding in two weeks time. xx

i think Joe is only back for a few episodes though :( i loved that family, his Dad was funny & sister Demi.. wish they would come back!!!
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"