Eastenders

lol i couldnt stand his dad! but him and his sister were good i say bring them back though the dad is just like mine..good for nothing benefit thief..i say we need a character like that again haha

slightly off topic but i read your second ticker majourly wrong..
i thought it said 13.5lb not inches...
i though 'jeeeez thats a beast of a baby at that age'...
:dohh:

xxx

ughh!! i hope not!! did u hear about the 16lb baby f..that!! 8lb was just enough kinda hoping this baby is about the same or a tad smaller :)

Yeah i saw that!! Woman next to me while i was in hosp had a 12lber!!!
Felt so sorry 4 her, he looked like a toddler!!! Lol
Xx

anyone liking the new charactor lola? i heard tanya's news comes out this week..and ian pretends jane is dead?

Lola is totally wrong in the head!! shes blaitantly going to murder someone!!

the ian & jane thing is just screwed in the head.. how can he have her ashes in the chippy & say bobby wrote the name :cries:
its just wrong...
xxx

ian is just wrong though isnt he..can you remember the time he pretended lucy had cancer to marry mel...disgusting man!

im glad im not the only one that doesnt like lola..she annoys me and shes getting a bit more screen than i would like for a newcomer lol..but the new moon boys HELLO! :smug:

Soo much about Eastenders annoys me atm but I still HAVE to watch it :blush:

lol i know..this lola is sooo boring though! and tanya's mum bugs me too...everything is annoying me atm..adam always watches it though so i kinda feel like i have to plod along with it haha

also i thought it was cute that amy gave janine the flower so she gave her tiffanys gifts...she actually was doing something nice!!

awww syed's baby is cute! anyone else think he may want to reconcile and leave christian stranded?

oops! lol it was in the red button interaction thingy with amira

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->