Easter Bunny Babies

erm, it seems ok ... I'm not feeling anywhere near as down as I did yesterday lol

:happydance:

ooohhhh I forgot to say as well, I ordered that dress I showed you yesterday ... I've got a feeling it would be a brilliant maternity dress too :blush:

:happydance:

ooohhhh I forgot to say as well, I ordered that dress I showed you yesterday ... I've got a feeling it would be a brilliant maternity dress too :blush:

wooooop im hoping i need a maternity dress for my mums party in june:happydance:

opks have gone down to nothing :dohh: am using a new brand, so maybe they're less sensitive ... I might send Chris up to ours for my thermometer today

opks have gone down to nothing :dohh: am using a new brand, so maybe they're less sensitive ... I might send Chris up to ours for my thermometer today
don't think opks have dif strengths:wacko: thermometer would be good tho lol

do they not?? :wacko: I was under the impression that they did, am probably wrong though :dohh:

yeah, will ask him in a bit, see if he'll go up for me later tonight :thumbup:

lol ...

yuck I need to stop drinking orange juice ... it's making this acid worse :dohh:

water for me for the rest of the day lol

would plain yoghurt do? that's about as close to milk as I can get :blush:

lol ... I haven't had it for absolutely ages ... :rofl:

just been for a walk with mum's dog ... I'd forgotten how much I enjoyed walking in the rain, how therapeutic it can be :)

https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs053.snc3/14105_408506018335_601243335_5005623_1487625_n.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->