Easter Bunny Babies

lol .... ahhh that reminds me, need to pack the conceive plus gel :haha:

I know the feeling hun. Mike's brother lives with us now and our bed is sooo noisy! :blush: The amount of times we've stopped half through cos we're making too much noise and I get paranoid lol
xxx

I'm paranoid that his brother's, gf's girls are going to hear us :blush:

I'm very crampy tonight, ouchies :( Am on the verge of getting a hot water bottle to see if that helps

yeah that's what I think it is ... it's not unbearable ... just odd cos I'm not used to it lol

Do your legs hurt? Mine always do when I'm ov'ing or af is coming, it's horrible. Think it's to do with the pcos though
xxx

My legs seem fine to be honest ... I think what I've been doing the past few cycles (because I've not known what to expect) is that I've been looking out for ov at completely the wrong time ...

That opk I did today is the darkest I've ever had and I'm only cd9 so fingers crossed they'll start getting darker :thumbup:

Are you ready for tomorrow hun?

Do your legs hurt? Mine always do when I'm ov'ing or af is coming, it's horrible. Think it's to do with the pcos though
xxx

im so glad that sint just me it happens too the top of my leg gets soooooo painfull around af time!

Might just be ov'ing early. I ov'd on day 10/11 last cycle

Yeah pretty much. Given all family their pressies already. Going to spend the day just Mike and I. His brother is here as well and he is dinner with us
We have no coke or pepsi in so I'm drinking vodka and cranberry juice :haha: Do you ever get 'in the mood' when you're drinking? I do soo bad lol :blush:
You ready for Xmas?
xxx

xxx

im so glad that sint just me it happens too the top of my leg gets soooooo painfull around af time!

Yeah, mine get really achy! It's worse than the tummy pain sometimes
xx

xxx

Yeah, mine get really achy! It's worse than the tummy pain sometimes
xx

i thought i was just an odd person lol i get it there and i also get it in my arm pit and shoulder :shrug:

I don't drink, I can't stand the smell of alcohol :blush:

The one thing that instantly sets me off is when Chris where's Next Dimension aftershave. He was wearing it the night we got together, and just thinking about it gives me butterflies in my tummy :blush: :cloud9:

We're pretty much ready, pressies all wrapped and set out in bags. I'll take some piccies of the tree later so you can see how packed it looks :rofl:

Fingers crossed it's early ov and I'm not coming down with anything :rofl:

Nah I don't get that hun. Just legs and tummy
xx

I don't drink, I can't stand the smell of alcohol :blush:

The one thing that instantly sets me off is when Chris where's Next Dimension aftershave. He was wearing it the night we got together, and just thinking about it gives me butterflies in my tummy :blush: :cloud9:

We're pretty much ready, pressies all wrapped and set out in bags. I'll take some piccies of the tree later so you can see how packed it looks :rofl:

Fingers crossed it's early ov and I'm not coming down with anything :rofl:

While we're on the break i'm treating myself. I LOVE vodka and coke, vodka and cranberry, malibu vodka and cranberry!
Reckon it'll be ov hun, esp with the opk

I've opened 2 pressies already :blush: i knew what they were already

What are your plans for tomorrow?
xxx

We're with my mum until lunch, and then once we've eaten we're driving to Cheshire to see his parents.

I keep thinking about what it might be like next year :cloud9:

I've been good, all I know that I'm getting is some socks off my mum and a duvet set off my brother lol

Sounds good. Becareful driving to cheshire hun, roads are awful round here :hugs:
I'm watching one born and making dinner!
xx

I've had a nice warm shower, which seems to have got rid of the tummy ache for now :)

We tend to take it really slow if we're driving in cold weather or on dodgy roads :thumbup:

I'd gladly get into bed now, but I'd be up at about 5.30 :blush: :dohh:

Ah good good :thumbup:

Mike just called me a drunkard, when I said I've only had one glass he said yeah I can smell it, one glass of vodka :blush: Doesn't help that I have hiccups lol

Can't wait to open the rest of my pressie :happydance:

xxx

:rofl:

You treat yourself hun, this time next year we'll hopefully either be unable to drink because we're pregnant or too tired to drink from rushing round after babies [-o<

Yeah very true! :) I tried to feel him up on the sofa but apparently that isn't aloud with his brother upstairs :blush: Not sure why?! :shrug::haha:
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->