Easter Bunny Babies

tired too ... Chris woke me up early when he left for his training course :dohh:

:rofl:

14dpo today hun, that's such an improvement on last cycle for you :happydance:

do women sometimes get an lh surge before af? my opk lines are starting to make a reappearance ... only very, very faint at the moment

do women sometimes get an lh surge before af? my opk lines are starting to make a reappearance ... only very, very faint at the moment

im not sure hun but u always get lines on opks at dif times of cycle

I've still got a load of opks in so will start testing again properly, and going to remind Chris about fetching me my stuff and not putting it off lol

I'm just thinking it could be possible that I ovd around the 27th because I was having lots of stretchy cm and lines on my opks :shrug:

I've still got a load of opks in so will start testing again properly, and going to remind Chris about fetching me my stuff and not putting it off lol

I'm just thinking it could be possible that I ovd around the 27th because I was having lots of stretchy cm and lines on my opks :shrug:

did you get any bding in?

I know :(

will make Chris take me up to ours tonight so I can grab everything I need

I find it really hard remembering ... :blush:

do you have to pay for vip on fertility friend if you want a ticker?

I find it really hard remembering ... :blush:

do you have to pay for vip on fertility friend if you want a ticker?

you can do a 30 day trial for free what has vip then you pay either each month or every few mths:thumbup: you can have a ticker without vip bug can have ur own words on

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->