Easter Bunny Babies

my ticker says I should be ovulating today, and af should be due on the 25th lol

been 2 days since a msgd psycis star and no reply she used to reply the same day:shrug:

yeah, might do tonight ...

I checked my cm earlier and it's still cloudy white, a little bit of stretch to it ... but my opks haven't got darker than they were while we were in Cheshire :wacko:

yeah, might do tonight ...

I checked my cm earlier and it's still cloudy white, a little bit of stretch to it ... but my opks haven't got darker than they were while we were in Cheshire :wacko:
hmm ur body is just as pain in the but as mine:haha:

yep, it's driving me crazy :wacko:

still getting cramps in my left boob :rofl:

I feel like an idiot :dohh:

I've managed to talk myself into believing that I stood a chance this month, that my aches in my tummy and boob are something good, that the soy did it's job even earlier this cycle than the last one. Maybe it's just wishful thinking, but I wanted it so badly that I let myself believe that I actually stood a chance :cry:

I think if nothing happens next cycle then I might take a break and just concentrate on my weight loss for a few months ... I can't face even more months going through this :nope:

I feel like an idiot :dohh:

I've managed to talk myself into believing that I stood a chance this month, that my aches in my tummy and boob are something good, that the soy did it's job even earlier this cycle than the last one. Maybe it's just wishful thinking, but I wanted it so badly that I let myself believe that I actually stood a chance :cry:

I think if nothing happens next cycle then I might take a break and just concentrate on my weight loss for a few months ... I can't face even more months going through this :nope:

you need to temp along with the opks as opks can miss ur surge

I would have tried it this cycle if I'd been able to get up to ours and get my thermometer ... I just feel at a dead end

it's a case of persuading Chris ... he has a really low sex drive :( he could quite happily go without for a whole week :cry:

it's a case of persuading Chris ... he has a really low sex drive :( he could quite happily go without for a whole week :cry:

gosh lol id ay u have already ovd especilay all the stuff you descirbed when u think it was

I really hope so ... :(

this is generally why I get really upset and pessimistic about it, it took me long enough to persuade him to go for it every other day once af had finished ... it just makes me feel like cack :cry:

I really hope so ... :(

this is generally why I get really upset and pessimistic about it, it took me long enough to persuade him to go for it every other day once af had finished ... it just makes me feel like cack :cry:

u still got ur pma up?

I've just got it stuck in my head that I've still got really far to go :(

Wish I hadn't dropped all the baby stuff off at ours now :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back