Easy@home tests

Pne1985

Reaction score
Has anyone else got false negatives with the easy@home brand pregnancy tests? I’m going to test with a frer in the morning if af still hasn’t showed up but I’m not getting anything on these tests.

I been using them first time. They are 25miu the ones I have took awhile for them to show a decent line. Lines started to fade so I thought I was going to have a early loss but today period day late and bam lines are looking fab. I was getting negatives at first.

Here are 2 that were taken early on very faint lines and then today's test.
PicsArt_01-26-08.20.54.jpg PicsArt_02-01-06.51.31.jpg

That’s interesting! I feel like my first ones were like your first now I don’t see anything. I’m not even sure if it was a positive in the beginning, I haven’t used another brand. But tomorrow I am 14 or 15 dpo and 3 days late. When did you star testing? You said in your post your 13dpo right?

I've been testing since January but pretty sure I had a CP Jan 8th. Had positive tests then period like bleeding for 4 days. It's been a crazy month that's for sure . When I started using these they were neg. So I'm thinking looks like a new pregnancy because it took a while for tests to progress and start to get darker. I will know more when I get blood work done Monday. Yes I'm 13dpo and 1 day late. Next test you take post a picture if you can. Good luck .

I've been testing since January but pretty sure I had a CP Jan 8th. Had positive tests then period like bleeding for 4 days. It's been a crazy month that's for sure . When I started using these they were neg. So I'm thinking looks like a new pregnancy because it took a while for tests to progress and start to get darker. I will know more when I get blood work done Monday. Yes I'm 13dpo and 1 day late. Next test you take post a picture if you can. Good luck .
That was probably so confusing for you! I am hoping to take a frer in the morning if she doesn’t show by then. I will post a picture if I see anything on it. By now, it should be pretty dark. I am on cd27 And my normal is anywhere from cd22-25. I used to have every 28 day cycles so maybe my body is going back to that. Can that happen?

Wasted my frer for no reason! This was with liquids and no hold. So I guess either I’m having a weird cycle or maybe a chemical. Either way, I wish my period would come so I quit throwing money down the drain!

70DA89F2-AE73-4671-87F5-6174B5EA7846.jpeg

I can see something faint on it. Fingers crossed for you

I tried tweaking the frer and I see a slight something, but because the image is not straight on the frer it doesnt look like the line is right. It could be there but it looks different maybe because the way the image was taken.

That was probably so confusing for you! I am hoping to take a frer in the morning if she doesn’t show by then. I will post a picture if I see anything on it. By now, it should be pretty dark. I am on cd27 And my normal is anywhere from cd22-25. I used to have every 28 day cycles so maybe my body is going back to that. Can that happen?
Yes it's Been very confusing for me. But will have a answer soon on Monday.

Well I don’t see anything so that’s good if you ladies can! Haha. Still no period so I have no clue what’s going on. Tomorrow will be cd28 and I am trying to tell myself to wait a few days to test again but we will see!

Af showed up bright and early this morning. I guess I’m going to have to temp this cycle to see when I ovulate now that My cycles are going to be longer. Thanks for all your input!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->