Eating 6 onz only at night

Discussion in 'Formula Feeding' started by 1st_baby, Oct 13, 2008.

1. 1st_baby

1st_baby Guest

Amen for confusion people :happydance: max eats 4 onz per his feedings during the day which is quite good as he eats solids too

But when its his night time bottle he drinks 6 onz I also mix him his cereal and yes I know its not good but its the only way he takes them and will have a major fit if I dont give them .. he has never choked so we're good for now

But I dont understand why if i try to feed him 6 onz during the day he wont go more then 4 onz ?? I wondering if has something to do with the thickness of the milk ?

So my question is , is it ok to add one more powder scoop when I make up his milk ? or will this cause the milk to be too concentrated >?

2. ryder

ryder Mum to Jasmine & Peyton

It is not usually recommended to mix in more powder then the formula instructs unless you speak with a health care professional. I think it would be an overload of nutrients for the baby to digest.

3. ColtonsMom

ColtonsMom Well-Known Member

Colton did this for awhile. He got over it though, now he has 8oz bottles, but usually only drinks about 6oz.

4. 1st_baby

1st_baby Guest

OK ty girls , I will let him take as much as he wants :)