Eating -_-

THBSTP

Reaction score
Since I found out I was pregnant I found that's it's become a really big chore to eat. I've stopped eating meat, breads, any noodle, cant even handle the smell of any fish, even vegi's, and fruit. Every time I eat it ends up coming back up :/ I even take medicine to help with vomiting ):
Anyone know of home remedies that will help calm my stomach?? Or foods to maybe try?

If you can't stomach anything tape small ginger slices to your pulse points. The wrists, ankles, behind the ears and back of knees are great spots. It helps me and was recommended by a friend. If home remedies don't work get some suppositories from your doctor.

It's real trial and error and you will find it changes day to day and week to week. I started off being able to only eat bread and butter and plain crisps. Then moved on to salt and vinegar and ice pops. Then to peanut butter on toast. Now all I want to eat is fruit and sweet things whereas a week ago I couldn't even look at anything sweet! Have been off meat and fish the whole time. can manage a bit of chicken sometimes if I'm feeling particularly good. The only things that has been kind of consistent is drinking ice cold water with a ton of ice. It really seems to settle my stomach.
You will just need to experiment and see what works for you but don't worry about lack of variety, baby will be just fine x

Thank you both, I will try that!! The one thing that doesn't come up when I eat it is jalapeño chips. And I absolutely hate spices foods. Ha. It's the strangest thing!!

with my daughter everything was fine and normal didn't crave anything no morning sickness, nothing went wrong, now just seems like one thing after another goes wrong, really worried about this pregnancy! :( especially since I can't eat. Feel like the babies not getting and nutrients or anything.

No baby will be fine even if you are as sick as a dog.
One hung that really helped me actually was sea bands, et them from a chemist. They really made a difference for me I wear them 24/7! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->