Eating food in front of them

missjess

Mummy of a prince
Reaction score
This evening I was eating a cookie in front of Josh and he grabbed my hand and tried to bring it to his mouth. I took it away from him and he threw a major tantrum!!! The legs were going, the arms and he was shaking his head and screaming!

He obviously knew that I was eating something and it was something good! He didn't get to taste the cookie, but it looked like a rusk.

Do you feel bad for eating food in front of them? Should I share a bit of food with him? Not giving him my cookie, but giving him some of his food?

aw :( I always make sure alexa has some food off my plate if it is okay for her to eat it... haha that reminds me of turkey dinner earlier in the month at OH's parents, Alexa grabbed a fistful of turkey off my plate, it was cute-but I took it from her, and gave her smaller pieces...

sounds like someone is ready for solids in a major way! My son was like that early and didn't really have any problems, but he definitely let me know, like your little one is! :D Congratulations! :D

UGh tell me about it , Ella screams her head of whenever i eat any type of food. If its not coming her way she will scream and scream!
Looks like our April babies are right Drama Queens :rolleyes: :lol:

My LO just watches me a drools bless him...i looks so sad x

Ruby goes mental if we're eating and she's not. It doesn't matter what time of day it is, even if she's just eaten.

I usually give Colton some of my food, if it's something I really want to enjoy I will get OH to distract him while I hide it and slowly enjoy it!
:muaha:

But really he is the same, if he sees us walk with something he will ignore all things around him and stare at us. If he is behind us he will lean over (until he almost falls) trying to see what it is :dohh:
He's the same with drinks too. He always wants a drink of whatever we have and if you leave a drink sitting on the table you better forget it because he will have your cup (mostly spilt everywhere though! :lol:)! Yesterday OH gave him his own empty cup, and he kept putting it to his mouth and tipping it up.. after about 3-4 times and no drinks he got upset and threw it! :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->