eating

maybebby

Reaction score
Ok it seems tht I don't get tht full feeling anymore but whn I reach my point of "enough" I become nauseous at the thought of another bite! Anyone else?

I don't seem to be able to enjoy food anymore so I haven't been eating as much, therefore I don't really get full even when I'm hungry. Overeating is definitely a no-no. I've already lost 5 pounds just from being insanely picky and I haven't even had MS yet.

I hate food right now and I've lost 12lbs and I don't see relief in sight.... Yet.. I keep thinking how nice it used to be to crave a juicy steak and cheese... Now the thought of it makes me dry heave..... Sigh.....

I daydream about food all day, and I think I'm hungry, but nothing is good to me! I'll think I want something specific, go to put it in my mouth, and then I just can't eat it. Just the thought makes me dry heave. And suffering from a sour stomach 24/7 definitely isn't helping.

Oh my goodness I know EXACTLY how you feel!!!! My stomach is always hungry but I'm not! If I don't eat I get really sick. But when I do eat I must eat too much because the thought of one more bite makes me feel like i'm going to throw up! It was so bad the other day. It gets bad after dinner, but the other night I ate dinner and then an hour or 2 later I was watching tv and a commercial came on for pizza and I had to turn the tv off until the commercial was over because I thought that I was going to be sick just looking at the food on the commercial! It's horrible. I was NEVER this sick with my son!!

I still have an appetite but can't seem to find anything to fill it. An whn I do find something good I eat till it makes me nauseous! It drives me nuts! Although I haven't been sick but once so I am lucky on tht. My nausea seems to hit hard in the evening tho right at supper time so I never really eat wht I cook lol for the last week or so iv eaten oranges for supper lol

I know what you mean, I can be enjoying a meal then my stomach will jus turn. I kinda need to take breaks during meals! :dohh:

Yeah this is me too. My MS is just about gone now but every night I will be enjoying my tea right up until the last couple of bites when I suddenly start to feel sicky :(

It happened at breakfast this morning too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->