Eating .....

Holly82

Mummy to 10
Reaction score
does anyone else suffer with this...I can’t stop eating. I don’t even think it’s because I’m hungry, it’s the taste in my mouth that’s driving me nuts. If I eat something then it’s ok, but about a 5 mins after I stop it’s back again and it feels yuck!

My stomach feels so bloated. I’ve tried drinking juices but they only last so long before I get fed up and they end up tasting rubbish. I tried lemonade with lots of fresh sliced lemons in but I won’t drink it now.

I put 2 stone on after my miscarriage last year through depression and I’m scared about adding to it further. I’ve been trying to make healthy choices when I do eat, but I find the best thing for it is cheese as it seems to last longer and is mild tasting.

Sorry for the rant, the yuck taste is so annoying lol x

I'm sorry to hear about your miscarriage. I've had two this past year and they are no fun. I would not work about extra weight right now. I think it is probably good to have a little extra weight on the body.

I always hungry with my son and put on 15 pounds in first trimester. Don't worry, I lost it all after I had him and I was unable to breastfeed him.

This pregnancy, I have the opposite problem. Nothing tastes good. Everything tastes funny. I'm worried I'm not eating enough. I have low bmi to begin with. You can eat for the two of us and you can share any extra weight with me. Teamwork. Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->