Eating

kimberley_80

Reaction score
Is anyone making the most of eating what they like before they give birth in the nxt few weeks, i just had my tea & had some warm roast potatoes left on the side my oh kept looking at me as i ate one then went back for another then another:munch::wohoo: lmao i just said with a mouth full *well next week i wont hardly be eating because i'll have the baby and starting my diet lol..

YES! I say I'm pregnant I'm making the most of it! lol Don't have that excuse for much longer!

its the best part of being pregnant (apart from the obvious lol)

I have been on diets for so long that I am loving eating what I like - and midwife even told me I wasnt eating enough! :happydance:

I feel like all I do is eat...and I love it. I figure I'll start working on getting the weight back off after bubs is here. Plus, I'll be so busy taking care of her, I won't have time to eat as much.

I'm eating everything in sight. This baby is going to be fat.

yes me! last night I had a chinese and I thought that this is going to be the last chinese I have like this for a while. x

YES and everytime I tell DH that I am trying to make the most of it while I can he says that I am nuts and it will be harder to control what I eat when LO is born then.... I don't think he realizes we will probably never both sit down for a meal again for a long time.

I seem to be lucky at the moment I have hungry days were only something sweet helps weird but true but I still have an equal amount of no hungry days just thirsty ones, mind I know from previous experience when I get to 30 weeks it will be hunger and tired all rolled into one;)

just sent hubby for some chippy chips nom nom nom

Being pregnant has been my excuse for eating full fat crisps and the odd portion of maccy d chips...(plus an extra biscuit or a larger slice of cake or the odd sausage roll.. I am a fattie wanting to get out I think!) Although girls if we breastfeed we need to keep those calories up ;-)

xx

lol im well making the most of it since those kitkats have been on offer at tescos i keep buying them and munching on them inbetween the day. when the kids say can i have a kitkat i keep saying no there for ur packlunch what a cow lmao.

i am! my weight gain has been ideal so i am taking advantage over the next few weeks and indulging! nothing crazy (like mountains of stuff) just things i'm craving. i ordered chinese tonight and it was devine! made some rice crispie squares and had a chocolate. :D tomorrow i want mexican and blueberry pancakes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->