Ebay Gender Determination

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by WhosThatGirl, Aug 30, 2009.

1. WhosThatGirl

WhosThatGirl Mommy of 4 amazing kids!

Awhile back on these forums when I was TTC someone was talking about this lady on ebay who does gender determination and claims a 97% success rate. I had bookmarked her for when/if i ever got pregnant. Last night FOR FUN I purchased her "service" of calculating if I'm carriyng a boy or a girl. It was only $2.99 and I'm not putting much faith in it but it was still fun. Today she emailed me a list of questions to answer and about an hour later she wrote me back saying she has a 96% calculation that I am having a baby boy!

While I'd love ANY baby and if its a boy thats wonderful I am really keeping my fingers crossed for a girl simply so my daughter can have a sister, and then I would have 2 boys and 2 girls. So I HOPE her prediction is wrong but if not thats ok also :)

Really though like I said, it was just for fun, and it was only a few dollars, like the price of a cheeseburger so I'm not "out" anything :) LOL

If anybody else wants to do it fo FUN, here is the link. If you decide to do it, could you post your results here so i can see? Thanks!

http://cgi.ebay.com/Early-Gender-Pr...Tops?hash=item4ceaa3b586&_trksid=p3911.c0.m14

2. hopeforamirac

hopeforamirac Well-Known Member

im going to have a go :)

3. honey08

honey08 mum2two boys/2mc

she was right for me but instead of payin all she does is ask the same questions as the chiense preditor thingy .... if its same one x

4. hopeforamirac

hopeforamirac Well-Known Member

she states in there that its not the same as the chinese gender prediction one.
    Who knows its all a bit of fun :)

5. mrsty

mrsty Pregnant with #2

im having a go too ;)... will let you know

6. WhosThatGirl

WhosThatGirl Mommy of 4 amazing kids!

She asked a varity of questions such as our birthdays, if we have siblings, if dh has siblings, if we have other kids, if I am rh-, if we are vegan, ect.

7. mrsty

mrsty Pregnant with #2

got mine back and she said 92% a boy.... gut feeling says girl though.... will see in 9 weeks i guess :)