Ebay help please

pinkycat

Reaction score
I bought a brand new remote and nunchuck for the wii a couple of weeks ago, i paid straight away and received it on Wednesday. it said it was a wii one but when it came it wasn't an actual wii one but hubby said as long as its compatable it doesn't matter. So i left positive feedback (great ebayer received promptly) i came to use it today and you guessed it, it doesn't work ( the remote seems to take forever to respond the nunchuck doesn't work at all) can i do anything as iv already left feedback? Xx

No leaving positive feedback shouldn't affect it at all I don't think -

https://resolutioncentre.ebay.co.uk/

xx

Thanks nats21.

Iv had a chat with someone on ebay and they said leave it with them. does anyone know the chances of getting my money back?

I've not had anything like this but as its faulty I'd imagine you'd be getting your money back. Was it packaged up well? Cos if it wasn't chances are she didn't realise it was faulty and its got wrecked in the post but if it was packaged well shes either not realised it was broke or thought she'd pull a fast one. I'd imagine you'll get your money back but someone with experience in this kind of thing can probably help more xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->