Ebay new seller hold?

lesleyann

Mummy
Reaction score
So I have not long set up my seller part on my own ebay and I understand there is a new seller hold which will put my money into paypal but not let me access it..

anyway Ebay is saying some of the buyers have completed the checkout yet paypal does not even say there is money on hold and Ebay also still says 8 people left to pay, have only sold 8 items... How long will it take for the money (still on hold) to even show in paypal as of course im not going to post anything till the money shows as on hold in my paypal but of course if this takes ages I will be left Neg feedback on delivery times even though its not my fault? 3 Items have been "paid" for hours ago yet still nothing :dohh:

So how long does it take for paypal to pull its finger out and put it though on hold? or does it normally still go straight though? Wish I had never bloody sold things on there now....

You should get a email from paypal saying they have the money, it should appear in your paypal statement I seem to remember and you will be able to access the money once they leave you positive feedback or 28 days.

I think!

If they pay by bank transfer it can take forever for your money to come through, but you should get a mail telling you when the money will clear.

If its anything like this https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/general-chatter/1157927-ebay-paypal-question.html you need to send the items. Once they are marked as despatch the buyer has to acknowledge this by leaving feedback. PayPal then release the funds. It's not the buyers fault so you need to process and complete the order, the issue is with Paypal

PayPal basically want to prove you're a reliable seller

I had this too, although I'm not a particularly new seller and have never had funds held before. I sent the item and am hoping that once the buyer leaves feedback, my money will get released.

oh yeah I know what to do to get the money the problem was the money was not even in my account on hold.. Sorted it now though I rang paypal this morning bloody ebay registered my email as .con rather than .com Grrr lol so 6 Items can be posted tomorrow now, got 1 on a unpaid dispute Grr and one just waiting on..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->