ebay question

T

Tilly

Hi all

Sold 3 games on ebay (seperate listing for each one) and the same person bought 3 of them. Postage on each was £1.50, but since she was buying the 3 games.. I was going to make postage £3 for her, rather than the total £4.50.

Anyway, sent invoice.. £1.50! forgot to change it, so i've messaged her asking her to send me £1.50 more as I will be short changed otherwise and she already got a right bargain with the games at 99p each! - I didn't say that to her.

Am I right doing this? can she cause a stink?

;)

depends on the buyer. Unfortunately, there is nothing you can do if she doesn't.

Hope she pays up for you

xx

well depends on her answer but as the transaction is finished and paid for she dosnt have to send you anything after that.if you go to paypal they will probably say it was your mistake you cant ask for more after you charge and invoice her. See what she says first.

Hope she's nice and gives you it. She'll still be getting a £1.50 discount even if she gives you the extra so hopefully she will xx

Some people on ebay can be real funny x

Sounds ok so far with this lady!

Anyway, got another question.. might as well ask in here.
I ordered a costume from the US, I was unsure of delivery times, so I messaged them.. no reply. Got costume in good time, all was good until I tried it on, as I pulled it up it seemed out of proportion on the legs and as I went to *carefully* pull it up, it ripped across the waist area! The arms were also tight as hell. Now, I looked for the costume elsewhere online and according to the size/weight requirements, it should fit me with no problem!!

I've emailed them again and again, through ebay and their own shop address (these people have a real shop in the US).

The problem is that I don't know where I stand, I have messaged them saying if they don't reply to this message (about my 5th or 6th), that I will be opening a dispute. On their page they have a FAQ section and it states that if you have a problem with the item you can ring them, but I can't afford international calls and I think that if people are willing to sell on eBay, you should be able to contact them through ebay's messaging facility.

Can I open a dispute/are they within their rights to be contacted only through this number?

Really pissed off as it's cost over £30+ and got ripped to feck after 2 minutes. It also ripped down the crotch area where it was too short, but in my opinion a good quality item (supposedly) shouldn't be tearing like that anyway. I pulled it a bit afterwards to test it, and it carried on unraveling!!

Any advice much appreciated, thanks!

u could get a refund through paypal they may give the money back x

Item must be returned within: 7 days
Refund given as: Exchange
Return shipping paid by: Buyer
Extra note added: Please Note: Because magic tricks include secrets, there are NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES on magic items unless damaged in transit. Also, due to health reasons, there are No Refunds or Exchanges allowed on wigs, makeup, masks, and undergarmets. Please call us at 704-606-3643 PRIOR to ALL returns.
Remember though, mine isn't a straight forward "im not happy with this return.." The item is shoddy and these people can't even drop me a message. Im not happy to pay to return the item either.. it should have fit me, it should not have ripped - thats how im feeling. I feel as if im going to be short changed even more.. do you know what I mean?

That does not sound like good quality to me. Do you have pictures of the damaged item?

I'd open a dispute TBH, have you left feedback? Just the fact that they're not contactable by email/messaging service is a bit shoddy.

Perhaps talk to ebay live help, or on the ebay forums as someone might have a better suggestion as to what to do.

xx

The item is now well and truly damaged as I ripped it in half across the waist, because it's that shoddy! I have no pictures, but I could get some yes.

I will not leave feedback just yet, as I was giving them some time. But they have had too much time and they have MY money for some crap costume lol!

Thanks, will do that.

If u open a dispute through paypal if thats how u paid for it then they will take the money back from them and hold it in an account until the seller has responded to the case, they have to decline or accept to pay, u state how much of a refund u want and they can choose to try and offer a lower amount, pay the amount ur asking or not pay at all, they have 21 days to make this decision and then paypal take it over I think, they are there to protect u as a buyer so I would do it through paypal rather than ebay, however saying that if the item that u bought on the listing stated that it was good quality etc then u can open a dispute with ebay stating that the item wasnt as described or something.

Good luck, let us know of any progress

Hope you get it sorted, sounds like you've been thoroughly ripped off! And they should respond to messages through ebay, particularly for international buyers. Hope you get your money back xx

I got a refund :) yay

The original question I asked in this thread - the lady isn't contacting me. She sent a message asking how she pays the extra £1.50.. so I told her, I gave her a few days, messaged her, gave her a few more days... messaged her again today but still no reply.

What would you do/should I do??

Should I message her telling her im refunding her or what?? ahh

Well I think as the transaction was completed, she paid your invoice, i think you have no choice but to send the items to her TBH

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->