eco disposables

buttonnose82

Wife & Mummy
Reaction score
right girls, i know most people my think it's a little early to be looking into things like this but we want to start getting things bit by bit ready for cupcake.

We will be using cloth nappys (makes sense since i make them lol) however when I am in hospital we will use eco disposables (don't want to have to send poor future hubby home with used cloth nappys and him worry about sorting them out).

So my question is, what is the best make eco disposable's you have found?

I second the Sainsbury's ones, they're called Little Eco or something like that. They're super soft and we've never had a leak in them. I don't like the wipes in the same range much though - Leyla got nappy rash after I used them for a few days.

Others here like the nappies Tesco and Asda sell (think they're called something like Nature Babycare?) but I find them really papery and crunchy. They also gave Leyla nappy rash after we used them for a weekend, whereas she's fine in the Sainsbury's own ones. They were ok when I used them with a fleece liner though. I do like Bambo ones but I can only find them online so they work out expensive.

yep sainsburys eco are great, though we tend to leak out the sides a bit sometimes (only overnight) have to say bambo are the best ones we've found, we tend to look for online offers to get them. we found the nature babycare ones fine for the first few weeks but too papery and leaky ever since.

Ooooh I did a thread about this the other day :thumbup: Search it for more answers maybe.

I've found Nature Babycare to be the best I've found and you can sign up on their website for a 50% off voucher xxx

let me sell you my size 2 nature babycares!!!!!!!!!! i need rid!!!! :rofl: x

I need size 2 nature!!!! PM me hon! :kiss: xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"