Ectopic Pregnancy Question....?

Tink1o5

Mom of 3
Reaction score
Im pretty sure im not having one lol. But i was wondering for an Ectopic would a HPT come back positive.. still... or would it come back negative... no matter what????

Answered you other thread on this.

Think you can rule it out but when its unusal bleeds like you had its always best to be safe than sorry.

x

I had an ectopic. Was a bleed then stopped. Bought a HPT for the hell of it and - it was positive. Went to the hospital and they said - your'e not preggers but something is there (think they did not want to frighten me too much) please make sure you are here in the morning promptly (it was a Sunday night).

I was able to take care of it before any rupturing etc - so I still have my tube - because since acted on it they did a salpingostomy instead of just taking the tube. It still works - and fine - THANK GOD!!

SO - go check that out honey......dont want to frighten you but a bleed which is not a period which stops suddenly needs to be checked.

Hi there. I had an unusual bleed a week ago. It was like an early period, very heave, went on for ages, lots of clotting and massive abdominal pains. I took a pregnancy test because I was scared I was pregnant and it may be ectopic (I really had no reason to think this, just too much research on the internet) - it came back negative but by then I had been bleeding for 4 days!

Anyway - it stopped and I am fine now and I haven't had the period I was expecting a week later. So... someone on another forum had the same symptoms and went to the doctor who told her she was miscarrying. I am now wondering if that may be what happened to me. I know many women miscarry without even knowing they were pregnant.

I wonder if I was, or would the test have been positive?

I had an ectopic. Was a bleed then stopped. Bought a HPT for the hell of it and - it was positive. Went to the hospital and they said - your'e not preggers but something is there (
Stupid isn't it?

I had to take a clearblue in to the hospital with us to prove I was positive on a PG test! Wasn't happy that I'd been made to look stupid before it!

Stupid isn't it?

I had to take a clearblue in to the hospital with us to prove I was positive on a PG test! Wasn't happy that I'd been made to look stupid before it!

I know right!!! Was a hospital in London - sent me home as if it was the bloody flu!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->