Ectopic pregnancy tests, updated until the end!!!

Thanks, wasn't expecting to be bleeding this heavy. I knew I would have bleeding but my goodness, also pain, how was it for you? I'm in a good deal of pain still, really sore.
glad its over and you can rest up, take care xx

Sorry the pain is bad, hopefully the rest of your recovery is smooth. Three months isn't long at all and so good that you didn't have to lose your ovary either!

My bleeding stopped at the day of surgery and then about a month later I had a normal AF.

I had pain but from surgery more than the tube/ovary. I still have phantom pains where they were and I tell myself " nothing is there so its nothing".

I’ve just come back on to check how everyone is doing. And I’m so sorry hun :( really glad it went well though. Thinking of you. I hope you have a speedy recovery❤️

Just jumping in to say I also have 2 kids with 1 tube and 1 ovary only (as well as 8 additional pregnancies resulting in loss but not due to being “lopsided.” :D In a way it almost improves your odds. Remaining ovary (even though you still have 2, just saying) takes over, ovulates every month with only one tube for sperm to have to find and go up :shock: #nosenseofdirection
Seriously though, I’m so sorry. What a screwed up ride you’ve been on.

Just jumping in to say I also have 2 kids with 1 tube and 1 ovary only (as well as 8 additional pregnancies resulting in loss but not due to being “lopsided.” :D In a way it almost improves your odds. Remaining ovary (even though you still have 2, just saying) takes over, ovulates every month with only one tube for sperm to have to find and go up :shock: #nosenseofdirection
Seriously though, I’m so sorry. What a screwed up ride you’ve been on.
Hi chick, hope your doing ok?
But on the screwed up ride I've been on, ugh I hope things turn around!
And what I've been reading from others is that it actually didn't hinder them at all the removal of the tube actually seems like it works out in the end, I'm hoping thats the case for me as well!

I renamed the title just incase anyone searching through Google or anywhere else can see what it was for me.
Thanks girls for all of the kind words, support and advice.
SN: Bleeding has now stopped its 5days post tube removal but I'm still pretty sore in my pelvic area. But all seems to be going well as far as healing and recovery.

I renamed the title just incase anyone searching through Google or anywhere else can see what it was for me.
Thanks girls for all of the kind words, support and advice.
SN: Bleeding has now stopped its 5days post tube removal but I'm still pretty sore in my pelvic area. But all seems to be going well as far as healing and recovery.
Previous to my ectopic I was just not getting pregnant then they removed the tube and quoted t he tube was scared and they said this is why I wasn't getting pregnAnt they said if anything my chances of a healthy pregnancy would improve now infected tube was gone I got my wish 3 months after my op have faith.hun there will be a healthy bubb in there in no time x

Did they say you can take a bath or just shower? Was thinking bath would help with some of the pain. Hugs♡

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->