Ectopic Pregnancy

Foey

Reaction score
I posted a few threads about my recent troubles and I finally figured it out.

Today I went to the doctor to make sure everything was ok. I was 5 days late on my period with negative tests. I was experiencing a lot of pain so I figured I needed to go to the doctor to be told not to worry. I was wrong. I have an ectopic pregnancy and have surgery scheduled tomorrow. The reality of losing my child is too much to grasp. I feel like they got it wrong. I feel like I am being forced to abort my child. I pray to God he feel no pain and that it's quick. I know some people don't see them as babies yet...but I do. If you have children then you do understand. Now every time I feel pain where he is I'm reminded all over again. I keep thinking of what there going to do with him when they take him out. Just throw him away? I can't bear it. I pray to God he gives me strength. I'm so scared for tomorrow. I place my hand over my belly and think "he's in there, and I can't help him". It kills me.

So sorry to hear your news.

I can't imagine how you're feeling. Just think of it as its the best thing for him. By having this done, you could be saving him from something worse.

Don't hold any of your emotions in, let it all out and keep talking to people.

Sorry I can't be of more help and I hope you're okay.

X

I am so sorry! I know its not going to be easy but just remember these types of pregnancies are dangerous and could take you away from the children you already have. Try to keep positive thoughts and if you feel like you need to talk, talk. If you feel like you need to cry, then cry. Nothing helps you feel better like listening to what your body is telling you to do.

Sending prayers your way!

So sorry to hear your news.

I can't imagine how you're feeling. Just think of it as its the best thing for him. By having this done, you could be saving him from something worse.

Don't hold any of your emotions in, let it all out and keep talking to people.

Sorry I can't be of more help and I hope you're okay.

X

Thank you so much for your kind words. A miracle has happened! I prayed and prayed before the surgery and found out that it might be a cyst. When the doctor went in it was!! I"m praising God. I'm going to post a new thread about it but wanted to tell you first hand. Thank you so much for your thoughts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->