EDD:01/03/2013-Anybody else?

Here is my almost 34 week bump!
https://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r232/daphnetiger/6C808913-0354-40BC-8FED-FBBEDC7C8CC9-1928-000001AB43EC97BA.jpg

Cute bumps!

Here's mine at 33 weeks!

https://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd453/duckytwins/9118CB4B-6E88-4BAC-BB20-F18F447BD967-7847-00000DDCA1ADE920-1.jpg

you ladies look amazing!!! WOw, jess... boop is super high! OUCH!

Your bumps look gorg girls!
Question for you-are you guys dealing with a lot of swelling? My feet and legs as of yesterday got really swollen-and then to top it off the baby seems quieter than normal so I'm getting myself all worked up. Called my dr's nurse (who I never liked) and asked bout the swelling & she just said to come in if I want.
Also-anybody getting or already have the strep b test? Mine is coming up at my next appt and I'm dreading it! I'm a damn hot mess down there between hardly landscaping and my beautiful hemmroids in the back (sorry TMI)!!!

Yes, I am pretty swollen now. My hands, feet, face and legs are. I'm pretty miserable lately. I went to the hospital on Monday and found out I have pneumonia. Today I'm having an exceptionally bad day. I just don't want to be me today :cry:

On a happier note. Here's my 35 weeks bump. Hopefully there won't be too many more after this!

https://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd453/duckytwins/4BEF4340-2645-4F2E-B52B-4BFA25CD6EEA-16424-00001C0544B7DA74.jpg

I'm really sorry about the pneumonia. That's horrible. I hope you feel better soon.
Great bump though, not much longer to go now ladies!

Kelsey- I have my strep b test nect monday and am dreading it too! I'm a mess down there as well!!!

I had my strep B test the other week and it came back negative. I had to beg for the bloody test though, they don't offer it in the UK and I was GBS+ when I had my daughter so I really wanted the test. Speaking of being a mess, I was such a mess as I obviously can't see to trim anymore so I got one of the girls at work to give me a Brazilian. Usually I can cope with it but my skin is super sensitive and I have loads of skin tags - it was awful!! Blood everywhere! I did want every single bit of hair taking off so I just don't have to worry about it for a few weeks but we had to stop at a Brazilian as I just couldn't bear the pain and all the blood was freaking my friend out!
I'm suffering with the haemorrhoids as well.

Oh Mrs Mig! That must have been so painful! I've been doing my "cleaning" blindly. It's hard to do anything to a hooha you can't see, huh??

Oh my gosh girls---looks like we've had 2 babies born in this group----congrats Jess and Bri on your little boys!!!!!!!! Claire and Jaime how are you feeling?!?!
Oh Claire, you poor girl with your brazilian experience! I think I'll just stick with being a mess down there (although I do attempt to blindly clean up---but I've been coming up with some pretty interesting trim jobs), that pain/blood just doesn't seem worth it :) Although I'm sure you're va-jay-jay is just gorgeous now :)
Had my strep B test and wasn't as bad as I expected---if she wouldn't of told me she swabbed my butt I don't think I would have even realized. But then she checked my cervix (which was painful---what the heck!!) and she said I was 50% thinned out but then wouldn't even tell me if I was dilated because she said you can be 8 cm dilated and still go a week past your due date. But she said she felt the baby's head---which is so weird to me! I just hate the unknown, wish there was a for sure day our babies were coming on.

It won't be long, that's for sure! The waiting game is all part of the fun!
Congrats Jess and Bri! How exciting!
Back to the swelling question, I suffered really badly with it when pregnant with my daughter, hands feet and face, and also had carpal tunnel but it hasn't happened this time. I was all prepared for it too.

Maybe it means boy for you this time!!!?! Everybody else is having boys, so you myswell too :)
Well if you would like any of my swelling I would love to get rid of some of it-I'll ship some over right away.

Blake Randolph Rowe was born Saturday Dec 22nd at 12:28am! Weighs 6.4lbs and 19.5 inches. He's the best baby on earth!!! I'm logged in on my phone so I will go on the computer tomorrow to post birth story and pics! Hope all had a nice holiday!

Fantastic news Jaime! Congratulations and welcome to motherhood! Best club in the world.

Congrats Jaime!! Any advise for me?!?! Anything you found out that you wish you had known ahead of time?! How did the birth go?!!?!
Sooo jealous, I feel like I'm NEVER going to go into labor. And, if I don't go into labor on my own, my Dr. scheduled me in for induction January 9th. Gosh, I hope something happens before then because it's getting harder and harder getting up and going to work. I'm drinking rasperry leaf tea, walking around town, and I'm swaying and bouncing on the big excercise ball. So far, just tightening in the stomach, but absolutely no painful contractions.
Alright Claire, it's just down to you and I. How are you doing?

Much the same! I don't know how you are still working though. I've been in bed with flu for two days so hoping labour didnt happen while I felt like that. Hopefully soon for us both!

Guess who turned up on the original due date then? My gorgeous boy little Louis! 7lb 2!!!

Congrats Claire!! I guess we were doing the same then because lil Khloe was born on 1/2/13 7 lbs 9 oz 20.5 inches!!! Our group is complete with 4 boys and 1 girl :) We did it girls!!! Xoxo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->