EDD:01/03/2013-Anybody else?

Have my next appt on Oct. 4th, then probably my last ultrasound on Oct. 17th to recheck everything. Now if i could only get my mother to move out of the baby's room so i could start in there..lol.
On a different note. Am i the only one that feels totally frumpy? I dress nice for work, but don't want to. I put make-up on, but really it's too much effort i think. I just wanna wear Pajama's all the time and lay around and eat...haha.

i went through a frumpy stage, but now im starting to feel all belly! Umm and YES about wearing yoga pants and laying around! My poor husband! hahahahaaha

Thought I'd share my 25 weeks bump!

https://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd453/duckytwins/2E0E8F3E-94E6-48BE-A5D3-CB1A76A37235-280-0000001A68D65735_zps1522333b.jpg

WOW! third tri! Can you believe it!

I woke up yesterday not feeling well, so I called my OB (ended up talking to the APRN), who suggested I get checked out, so I called my PCP, went to the office and was told I have bronchitis :cry:

It feels like there's an elephant on my chest

Ooh Ducky the bronchitis sounds horrible. I'm just recovering from a chest infection but nothing as horrid as bronchitis. Have you been able to take anything? I had antibiotics for my chest.
Here is my 27 week bump
https://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r232/daphnetiger/8C562AA2-4542-49E2-99E3-D970BF535186-5959-00000636073BEF7C.jpg

Awww, love the bump! You are adorable!

I actually ended up in the ER on Friday because of the bronchitis. I had to have a chest x-ray and an EKG because I was having terrible chest pains and left arm pain. Then I spent a little while in Labor & Delivery, having a non-stress test to monitor Boop. While I was there, they found ANOTHER UTI and put me on another antibiotic (I am also taking one for the bronchitis, along with an inhaler).

Needless to say, DH had a special night planned of dinner, then going to see Celtic Thunder, and we missed it. :cry: I was devastated. Feeling a bit better now, though. Thanks for asking!

Glad to hear you are feeling better too!

Can you believe we're almost nearing the end!?! In the double digits now! My ticker says 94 days, but if I get a c-section the week before, it'll only be 87! YIKES!!! That's not even three months!!! :shock:

Oh my! You have been through the wringer. I hope you recover quickly and don't have any more nasty infections.
And... I know!! I can't believe how quickly we are rocking along. It's going a bit too quickly really! This is the bit I really like, I know everyone goes on about second tri being the best bit because the tiredness and sickness has worn off, and yes that is nice, although that stage lasted about three weeks and that's all, but for me I just love the properly pregnant feeling. I love the feeling of having something poking you in the ribs at the same time as another bit is kicking you in the side and something else is thumping your cervix. I love the unmistakeable bump, rather than hoping people don't just think you look a bit tubby. I find it quite amusing toppling over on the floor when bending down to get a pan out of the bottom cupboard, like an upended beetle. But most of all I love my daughter hugging and kissing and tickling my bump.

Oh my! You have been through the wringer. I hope you recover quickly and don't have any more nasty infections.
And... I know!! I can't believe how quickly we are rocking along. It's going a bit too quickly really! This is the bit I really like, I know everyone goes on about second tri being the best bit because the tiredness and sickness has worn off, and yes that is nice, although that stage lasted about three weeks and that's all, but for me I just love the properly pregnant feeling. I love the feeling of having something poking you in the ribs at the same time as another bit is kicking you in the side and something else is thumping your cervix. I love the unmistakeable bump, rather than hoping people don't just think you look a bit tubby. I find it quite amusing toppling over on the floor when bending down to get a pan out of the bottom cupboard, like an upended beetle. But most of all I love my daughter hugging and kissing and tickling my bump.

AWWW!!!! Even though this has been pretty much a hell pregnancy for me...i couldn't agree with you more!! ..."like an upended beetle"...:rofl: My little one loves rubbing the "baby" then he looks up my shirt like uhh...mom where is it? Lol. We've been practicing sharing. So far, so good. He'll share with the adults, but not any other kids or the cats at this point. lol. Oh well he is only 20 months old i guess. I'm sure it will all work out.
Love the Pics by the way!! I'll try to upload mine soon :)

How are you ladies?!?!?! My baby shower is 2 and a half weeks away and I am very excited!! I had my glucose test yesterday and go for a check up today and also get the results. How is everyone feeling? I am wide awake at 3am and have no clue why!!!!! Feeling good though. Baby moves A LOTTTT in my belly!! I am still sleeping comfortably which I am thankful for. Been a little lathargic at times, but other than that I am feeling good : )

I was just thinking last night this thread has been very quiet! I'm feeling pretty good too, still a little nausea and tiredness has returned. I'm not sleeping well at all because I'm snoring really loudly. Poor Mark hardly got a wink of sleep last night. But other than that I'm feeling fine, baby is moving loads, my aches and pains are occasional rather than constant, and I'm absolutely LOVING my pregnancy. Cannot believe I'm 30 weeks on Sunday! Midwife said my baby is quite big and measuring a week bigger at the moment. Happy happy!

I hate to complain because it does me no good, but I am miserable. My back and hips are killing me, and I'm not sleeping. My face, arms and hands itch so bad - my face is actually red and raw from scratching. And It feels like I've been kicked in the hooha for 7 months straight. I can barely walk anymore. I did just order a prenatal cradle, hopefully that helps.

Boop moves a lot, which it good, but it's almost constant - I'm talking all day and all night. And I think I caught another cold. I'm trying so hard to just be thankful everything is still okay. I have my glucose test on Thursday. Maybe my Dr. will give me some idea of when we can expect Boop to come. Good news, though, I'm having a shower on November 4! Something to look forward to, I suppose!

claire. - Time is zipping on by, right?! Maybe your baby will come a week early!

Jes - sorry you're feeling so crappy! Whats up with the itching? My underarms are raw from scratching so much! Yay for baby shower! Mine is Nov 3rd!!

So, I passed my glucose test but my bloods show that I am anemic. So, I have to increase my iron intake :dohh:

Ducky I don't want to be dramatic and I'm sure you know this already but have you had the itching checked? It can be a sign of that liver problem that can occur in pregnancy. I can't remember the name of it but there is a sticky thread about it at the top of the third tri section. I hope it eases off for you however and it's nothing serious. Your shower sounds like fun! Talking of being kicked in the hoo hah, that is one problem I am having! I keep getting stabbing pains going up from my hoo hah to the cervix, and massive tightenings. They take my breath away. I know what you mean about the constant movement too, sometimes it can be a bit of a disturbance when you are trying to sleep!
Jaime, I was hoping baby wouldn't come a week early as it would be too near Christmas, but maybe I had a bit of a premonition today as I bought a vest with reindeer on! Then got home and realised if I go two weeks over I could still be pregnant on January 12th and a reindeer vest would seem silly! I also picked up a couple of really cute vests the other day and would have bought them except I didn't have enough money on me. Halfway home I realised one had a strawberry on and the other had cupcakes - what if I'm having a boy? I just automatically go to the girls things!
The grossest thing happened today. We had a washing machine repair man here, and he literally grabbed my bump and laughed and said "Ooh, you've been doing cheekies haven't you?" Filthy old goat. I was mortified.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->