EDD Sept 20th bump buddies wanted!

allforthegirl

Mom of 5 boys
Reaction score
:wave:
hey just wondering if anyone wants to wait this next 9 months out with me. This is not my first, I have tons of experience having four now, but I would like to have someone to go through this with. Want to join me?

We are planning on not telling anyone until the gender reveal. I have a very strong feeling this will be my girl. So with us having four boys now I think it would be a great way to tell everyone!!

I'd love to be your bump buddy!!! My EDD is September 22... 2 days after you! It's my first so I don't know what to expect!

eeeksss my EDD is the 24th September! had a previous miscarriage at 12 weeks but this will be my first baby :) allforthegirl you can give us plenty of advice :baby: x

Love to have you ladies!! If you are on countdowntomypregnancy.com I am under sassysacha. I will be journalling there. :)

My EDD based on LMP and Ov date is September 24th :)

Oh mee too my date is 22nd sept tho conception doesnt work out right so ill be moved some how im sure i hope its forward slightly i have one son hes almost 3 xxx

Looks like a few of us are due within a few days of each other. Will be great to share knowledge etc!

Welcome everyone! Glad to have found a few of you!! :flower:

How is everyone fairing so far?

I'll be due around the 19th-21st with my second! Hoping for a girl too. Cos we're done after this one!

Welcome everyone! Glad to have found a few of you!! :flower:

How is everyone fairing so far?

So far so good...ish! Within a few hours I can go from starving to bloated though. Mornings appear to be the worst... I usually end up with a pain in my stomach, cramps and feeling dizzy. Feel like i'm getting a massive spot on my chin too... but apart from that I suppose I can't complain!!! Going to try make an appointment with my doctor in the morning - it'll be my first visit. Hope he'll take bloods to measure my HCG levels.

What about you?!

It is usually mandatory if you come in and tell them you had a pos PG test. Well it is where i am from anyways.

AFM the only things that I have notice other than the veins and fullness of my BBs, I have a loss of appetite and today was my first wave of nausea. Oh and of course I am really tired too but can't sleep. Very frustrating! I have been in good spirits since I tested, but today I feel down, and grumpy/pouty, wonder if that has to something to do with my nausea..... Anyways it will be a long road if I keep up annalyzing everything. I am just so impatient as it is....

It is usually mandatory if you come in and tell them you had a pos PG test. Well it is where i am from anyways.

AFM the only things that I have notice other than the veins and fullness of my BBs, I have a loss of appetite and today was my first wave of nausea. Oh and of course I am really tired too but can't sleep. Very frustrating! I have been in good spirits since I tested, but today I feel down, and grumpy/pouty, wonder if that has to something to do with my nausea..... Anyways it will be a long road if I keep up annalyzing everything. I am just so impatient as it is....

I'm noticing some tiredness too... don't know how I forgot about it to be honest! Most afternoons I usually take a nap, even though i'm sleeping about 9 hours at night. I had glandular fever about 8 months ago so being tired is not unusual for me!!! Was doing some research and sometimes it can come back during pregnancy.... really hope that doesn't happen me or i'll be asleep for the next 9 months! It really wasn't a pleasant experience.

Hope your nausea passes quickly!

I'm fairing alright so far. If I'm not hungry I'm nauseous, there hasn't seemed to be a happy medium. My body feels drained and my nipples are extremely sore and sensitive. I get occasional mild cramping, but nothing too intense, but I think it's more digestive issues than anything.
This is will be my #2. DH's first biological (tho he is more my 4yo DD's daddy than her actual birth father, so biology makes no difference in the love they have for each other). So really this is our #2 :D

I'll be due around the 19th....mind if I join you ladies? This is also not my first. We have two girls and two boys. Youngest is nine and we decided let's do it again....I'm sure once our friends and family find out, they will think we are crazy :wacko: BUT I don't care. I couldn't be more excited if this baby were our first :happydance: looking forward to hearing everyone's progress!

My due date is also September 20th. Got my first BFP on January 9th. Looking forward to a September baby.

Sapphire is such a beautiful birthstone, is it not?

------------

UPDATE 1: New to this thread? Please tell us about yourself by completing our Q&A!

1. What day did you get your BFP? How many DPO were you?
2. Are you hoping for a :blue: or a :pink:? Or maybe you're really ambitious and you hope it's, :twinboys:, :twingirls:, :oneofeach:??
3. Will you be learning baby's sex early, or staying team :yellow:?
4. How old are you? What # is this for you?
5. Have you had any pregnancy symptoms so far?
6. Have you announced your pregnancy to friends and family yet? If not, when do you plan on telling?
7. Do you have baby names picked out yet, and if so, do you want to share?
8. How do you feel about this pregnancy?

------------

UPDATE 2: Here are the people on this thread by date/name/profile. Get clicking and make some friends!

September 11
babyfish2012 :pink: => 9.4 Adreana Rose

September 16
bboo2 :yellow: => :blue: 9.9 Emerson Erin
TracyMol :blue: => 9.4 [Name??]

September 18
NellaB :blue: => ???
rihanna :pink: =. 9.28-9.29?? [Name??]

September 19
agreeksmom :pink: => 9.19 Isabella Fareha
Baby Birds 12 :blue::pink: => ???
Ivory Doll :pink: => 9.30 Sofia

September 20
30pkfr :blue: :angel:8.7.2013
allforthegirl:angel:1.31.2013
Cryssie:angel:2.11.2013
Lou1:angel:1.22.2013
Loukachu :blue: => 9.22 Jackson Vaughan Alexander
oboeverity :blue: => 9.25 Freddie
Proserpina :yellow: => :blue: 9.29 Serge Constantine
WantaBelly:angel:2.9.2013

September 21
baby1wanted:angel:1.26.2013 => ???
boggles :blue: => 9.15 Alfie Samuel
Em1991 :pink: => 10.5 Amelia Maisie Alice
emma123456 :pink: => 9.25 Sophie Anne

September 22
adopim :pink: => 9.18 Ellyson Lana
bump_wanted :pink: => ???
cflower04:angel:2.2.2013
Christy21 :yellow: => :pink: 10.5 Phoebe Mia
jojo_b :blue: => 9.15 Frankie
ttc126 :blue: => 8.28 Kade

September 23
floridamomma:angel:2.14.2013
Joeswife :pink: => ???
Maybebub :pink: => ???
Starkette :pink: => 9.11 Nova Elise

September 24
Penguins58 :yellow: => ???
tomato :yellow: => ???

September 26
MRV :yellow: => ???

September 27
simplyamazed :pink: => 9.13 Chloe Elizabeth
YoungNImum :yellow: => :blue: 10.4 Maurice David Robert​

Mid-Pregnancy Stalking Report Here!
Deliveries Here!

Hi ladies, I woulds love to join u. I'm due 20th. This will b my second, my little boy is 18months. Both pregnancies occurred on first cycle using clomid.

I'm in the UK. Funny I can't remember if / when bloods?! I will go see my Gp in a week or two. Last time,because of the clomid I had an early scan. Will have to see if I get one this time....consistency and the nhs don't go hand in hand! :haha:

No symptoms, so far just like with my first. Vomiting daily didn't kick in til 6 week mark.

Is anyone else still doing the odd pregnancy test....just to check? :blush:

My due date is also September 20th. Got my first BFP on January 9th. Looking forward to a September baby.

Sapphire is such a beautiful birthstone, is it not?

It is and I quite like the name Saffie!

It is and I quite like the name Saffie!
I like Saffron, Sapphire, and Seraphine, which all have kind of a similar sound to them.

Won't be my baby's name, but they're on the "like" list.

As precious stone names go, love Jasper for a boy. Again, won't use it, but love it.

:hi: I'm so happy to see you here!! My EDD is 9/20 and if you look at my siggy you can tell this is obviously not our first but with that being said every pregnancy is different and each has its own challenges and experiences unique to itself. allforthe girl I sent you ALL my :pink: dust and I'm counting on all that :blue: dust you sent me ;)

I'm going to start by saying I feel perfectly fine. I do not have any symptoms at this point with the exception of constipation last night.....

I also have a fun gender test for you all to try:

Put a teaspoon or two of baking soda in a glass and pee on it (yes, I said pee on it. I guess peeing on things isn't over yet) and if it fizzes up like a beer then its supposed to be a :blue: and if it doesn't then its supposed to be a :pink:

Let me know what ya'll get

Hi girls I'm due 18 th . You all feeling ok !?? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"